1st 3dys of ww...

Whoop healthy weight loss :) feeling good. Glad I joined this forum everyone so far has been supportive :) xxx

Lashes86 said:
Whoop healthy weight loss :) feeling good. Glad I joined this forum everyone so far has been supportive :) xxx

Glad to hear it. Look forward to seeing your days food today x

My son is off school this morning not feeling well so I have no choice but to stay in so I can plan food properly! Have not had anything yet. Shall get planning soon! X

I'm so bad at planning my food lol - I try to but I always seem to deviate from it somewhere. Mmm... I havent had anything yet either, what'll we have for brekkie? ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm so bad at planning my food lol - I try to but I always seem to deviate from it somewhere. Mmm... I havent had anything yet either, what'll we have for brekkie? ;)

I dont know! Been awake an hour and had nothing yet :(
Wanted scrambled egg but it's like 4pts for 1 egg! Plus I use a little milk in mine. Think its guna b high! I downloaded an app on my iPhone and it says my daily is 26 not 29 but I thought 29 was the lowest :-/ xox

They adjusted it - 26 now the lowest but they say it's up to you so if you're still losing at 29 to keep going with 29...

Eggs are 2pp each? x

That's not what I saw online :( said 1egg 4pts. I have no milk anyway ;(

Starving now!

A medium egg is 2pp and a large egg is 3pp hon! I was thinking of having eggs too (i use a little milk aswell - sometimes I count it and sometimes I don't because it's such a small amount!)

26pp is the new minimum points. That's what I'm on at the moment. If you're happy on 29pp then stick to that for now and adjust the pp as needed xx

I may stick with 29 then I have something to lower to if I hit a wall!

Well I am glad they are only 2ppts! They are medium eggs! Still I shall have to go shop and get milk! Long! Hahaha

Exactly hon - that way you can lower the pp one by one when and if you feel you need to. After all you lost 2lb sticking to 29 last week?? So see how it goes :)

So 4pp for TWO eggs - mmm... I might have eggs (there better be eggs in the fridge!)

Lol lots of eggy talk hahaha! Still have not eaten :-/ my just have to have lunch at 11:30! I have dinner at like 3pm on a Tuesday and Thursday coz of evening college! :( xxx

Have a big lunch instead - it'll be lovely. Have brekkie and lunch PP all in one - nom nom!

I had scrambled cheesy eggs... Mmm!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ouch that's early,what course are you doing?

I am studying Accounting!

azwethinkweiz said:
Have a big lunch instead - it'll be lovely. Have brekkie and lunch PP all in one - nom nom!

I had scrambled cheesy eggs... Mmm!!

Mmm sounds nice. I had a mug shot (6pp)
1slice of buttered ww brown bread (2pp????)
The bread is 1pp so I pointed butter at 1, is that right? Xxx

Pretty much! 2 exams left for this year! Both within the next 2-3wks! :-/
X

Me 2! Done a mock tonight and there was some stuff we hadn't even been taught!!!!! :-/ xx

Back