1st day and question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pbfhpunk, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Hi

I'm back on CD today after a break of about a year from any VLCD and I'm finally in the right headspace to do this for me.

I've had porridge this morning and have a chocolate tetra for lunch then a powder shake for dinner when I get home tonight.

I drink a lot of water anyway but I use crystal light, does anyone know if it's allowed? Crytal light is a little sachet of powder that flavours water, they're from america and my brother sends me them or I pick up a load when I go.

Ingredients are:
    Citric acid, Malic acid, Maltodextrin, calcium lactate, contains less than 2% of natural flavo rebiana (truva brand sweetener), potassium Citrate, Magnesium oxide, sodium citrate, salt, purple carrot and hibiscus flower extracts (for color)

Nutrition facts:
    Serv size 1/2 packet 4.5g servings 2, amount per serving Calories:15, total fat 0%, sodium 35mg (1%DVD) potassium 15g (0%DV) Total garb 3g (1%DV), sugars 3g, Protein 0g. Not a significant source of fat cal, trans fat, cholest, fiber, Vitamin A, VItamin C, Calcium, and iron.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I really don't know but they do contain citric acid which is a no-no on the diet. Maybe ask your CDC?

4. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck, look forward to hearing how it went.

5. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    THanks, I'll check with my CDC just I'm not seeing her for 10 days as she's away, I did mean to take a sachet with me when I went for my appointment.

I've already had 2 pints of plain water so not too bad so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.