1st day and question

pticouk

Hi

I'm back on CD today after a break of about a year from any VLCD and I'm finally in the right headspace to do this for me.

I've had porridge this morning and have a chocolate tetra for lunch then a powder shake for dinner when I get home tonight.

I drink a lot of water anyway but I use crystal light, does anyone know if it's allowed? Crytal light is a little sachet of powder that flavours water, they're from america and my brother sends me them or I pick up a load when I go.

Ingredients are:
Citric acid, Malic acid, Maltodextrin, calcium lactate, contains less than 2% of natural flavo rebiana (truva brand sweetener), potassium Citrate, Magnesium oxide, sodium citrate, salt, purple carrot and hibiscus flower extracts (for color)

Nutrition facts:
Serv size 1/2 packet 4.5g servings 2, amount per serving Calories:15, total fat 0%, sodium 35mg (1%DVD) potassium 15g (0%DV) Total garb 3g (1%DV), sugars 3g, Protein 0g. Not a significant source of fat cal, trans fat, cholest, fiber, Vitamin A, VItamin C, Calcium, and iron.

I'm not sure if it'll be allowed as I've seen a few posts on here saying that citric acid isn't allowed as it kicks you out of ketosis. I'm not sure tho, I'm sure someone more informed will be along to answer for you, I'm just new on, today is day 7 and I get weighed this afternnon. Good luck x

Good luck, look forward to hearing how it went.

THanks, I'll check with my CDC just I'm not seeing her for 10 days as she's away, I did mean to take a sachet with me when I went for my appointment.

I've already had 2 pints of plain water so not too bad so far.

Back