1st day - I need to do this, but can I?!!

So thats 10lb!!! OMG xx

Im such a muppet, 9.5lb...........lol.............still very happy (and rather ditsy!!) xx

Lol Lisa!!! Well done in your loss that's brilliant =)

I've just had a cup of buillion......I'm hooked already x

Hi, stick with it it definitely gets easier. I am on day 24 (I did 3 weeks on Lipotrim and switched straight to exante on Monday). It has become habit and such a relief not to eat and feel guilty. My clothes are looser and i feel as if i have so much energy. I am not sure my weight loss ticker has updated yet but I have lost 20lb so far. I always failed with normal diets or obsessed about calories or what i could/shouldn't eat, with LT & Exante all of that has gone i eat exactly what i have in the boxes without the guilt. Good luck x

I love boullion!!! When I was in holland and Barrett I found a massive tub of it for £5 aswell =)

Bad night last night, Fridays are my downfall.......end of the working week, and always feel like i need a 'treat'.

I feel off the wagon, and had a takeaway, which I instantly felt horrendous about as im doing so well!! I tried to pick wise, and had ribs and stir fried mushrooms.....so not a conventional meal, no rice or chips etc

But still want to give myself a right telling off!!

Arrrggghhhh, but back on it this morning!!

:break_diet::sigh: :mad: :cry:

I've reigned it in and showing 12lb lost so far, happy again xx

Well done Lisa!!

If you feel you need a Friday night treat why don't you look at the working solution for the Friday and have that as your reward? You can have the low carb meal as your treat once a week and it won't effect your ketosis?

Back