1st day - i'm switching from the dark side (Cambridge Diet)

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by jo_anne4, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. jo_anne4

jo_anne4 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all,

This is my first day on Exante :) I've followed the Cambridge Diet on a couple of occasions and lost loooaaads (then had a baby and put it all back on, whoops!) so I'm curious to know how well Exante works in comparison...what's the average loss in your first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi and welcome :)

I was on Cambridge for 10 months a few years back and have been on Exante for just over 3 weeks now. My losses were very similar on both. I lost 10lb in my first week on Cambridge followed by a more modest 2lb loss ... exactly the same this time!

Good luck with your Exante journey :)

4. Hazel115

Hazel115 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome :) I lost 5lbs in my first week (now on week 2) and I've got 3-4 stone to lose. I think it can differ for everyone and I must admit seeing the big losses some people had made me a little disappointed with my 5lbs, but as long as I reach my goal in the end it doesn't really matter. The way I see it this diet is fantastic, I feel fantastic and if I stick to it 100% I will lose weight (and much quicker than if I was at a conventional slimming club).
    Good luck :)
    Hazel
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.