Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day - LAST EVER ATTEMPT!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sam786, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well today is my 1st day again (4th try), and this is the last time I am ever going to attempt this! I dont know whats wrong with me, but I do really well all day and then get home and give in to food :sigh:

What is wrong with me???????? I really want to do this as I'm so unhappy with myself:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    I'm about to go down stairs and have my first pint of water and my second shake of my 1st restart... I lasted 5weeks last time, never cheated, took a 2 week break and that was 5 weeks ago..! ;) I am fed up with food so fingers crossed I succeed on it..! :D

Good luck ;)

4. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Oops... First shake of my restart.. Lol

5. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi I could have written your post I am fine all day at work then go home and the demons start to appear. I end up fighting them and they have been winning for the last few months but no more yesterday I was 100% and plan to be today as well (trying the old positive thinking) I just think we need to take it one day at a time and we can do it!!!!!!!!!

Take care Bethan :)

6. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Yeah taking a day at a time and looking forward to the weigh-in get me through.... Soon you'll look back (nice and skinny) and laugh at how easy it was.. ;)

7. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope so!!! Feeling very positive so far (but then I've only been awake for 2 hours:D)

8. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the same - I restarted yesterday and gave in last night then cried for about an hour. Why!!!
    Good Luck with your restart - take it an hour at a time if needs be - thats what i'm doing today!!

9. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hiya girls :)

As most of you know it took me 4 months to get through 1day on this diet. I know about being good all day and then giving in when you get home!! I am now on day 6 of 100% SS and i feel on top of the word that 2morra is my WI and i will see a loss on the scales :D

Come on girls you can defo do this!! If i can do it anyone can <3 xxx

10. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Tasha - that really helps!!
    I'm having to dig really deep for some will power today.

11. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hey i know all about digging deap for will power. At the weekend i had to sit through a BBQ, meal at the pub, the cinema with my OH eating machos and cheese next to me, late night pizza orders from my OH and brother so i defo know about digging deap. But hey i got through it without a single things passing me lips that shouldnt have. Now when i was there it was a nightmare and when i got home i started to cry i was that emotional and upset i really thought i didnt have it in me and all i wanted to do was eat. But i didnt and i got through it..... so i defo think you have it in you too :D

Anything that you want to eat think this. Put it off till 2morra if you still want it 2morra then have it but most likely you wont even want it. :D Your doing great hun <3 xxxx

12. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the advice - I found the first few weeks easy but its getting tougher!!
    I like the advice of putting it off til tomorrow then reassessing if I want the food. thanks. Good Luck with your weigh-in.

13. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    more than one of us have had restarts! good luck, and come join the fun of the forum :)
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.