• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy 1st Day menu check please?

Debs154

Trying again!!
S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: baked potato (hex b), low fat cottage cheese, salad
Dinner: wholewheat spaghetti bolognese made with extra lean mince and veg
Snack: WW dessert yogurt - lemon cheesecake

Hex a - 250mls semi skimmed milk in drinks

28gms cheddar 6 syns

I ate this before joining SW this evening - I realise that for dinner maybe I should have had some salad or something?

Thanks in advance

Debs

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Your potato didn't have to be counted as a health extra - it's free. Put extra veg in your spaghetti bolognaise and that will count as your 1/3. So you have one HEb left - you can have 2 Alpen lights, toast or some dried apricots for supper.

Well done though for getting started - hope you have a fab week!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Daisyboo is right Hun...and try to eat more free food.
Try having a look at the Food Diary section on here to give you some ideas to get you started.

Good luck!

x

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
Hi & Welcome!

Were you having an original day? It looks like Extra Easy could suit you better if you'd like mixing up your carbs and protein.

I'd have a bigger breakfast - Egg on toast, or cereal and fruit, then more fruit as snacks through the day.

Good luck, keep posting.

Debs154

Trying again!!
Thanks so much - wow I'm quite pleased at that - might have a piece of toast later. I've just discovered the food diary on the SW website so will play around with that.

Debs154

Trying again!!
I realise I need to have more super free foods but it looks to me like the cheese I counted as syns could be my other hexb? I'm really not hungry and don't want to eat for the sake of it.

I will be able to plan better now I've got access to the website and the books

Any advice would be great
Thanks

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yep your right!! If you swop to cathederal city lighter you can have 42g and it isjust as good as the 'real' stuff - my hubby doesn't even notice the difference!

Debs154

Trying again!!
Thanks Daisy
I'm just using up stuff I already have in the fridge - I like Aldi's reduced fat cheddar - I can't tell the difference.

Yeah Kaymarie - I've done red and green in the past - really like the look of EE

S: 14st3.0lb C: 13st11.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.76%)
If you're counting this day as EE, then you can't use cheese as a hex a, unfortunately, so would still have to syn it.

You really should try to eat more than a banana for breakfast, but I know some people don't 'do' breakfast very well!

Add a bit more superfree in and you're doing great :D

Debs154

Trying again!!
Thanks Harry'smom

Cheese is listed as a hexb though so why would I have to syn it?

I'm sure I'll get my head round it soon - but not a bad start - have done much better with todays plan - I only got the book last night.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Cheese is only a HEb on green days so if you're doing red/EE then you could need to syn it or use it a HEA. Don;t worry - you'll soon get the hang of things. Just ask if you're not sure of anything, better that than find out you've been doing it wrong afterwards.