1st day nearly over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tiggucci, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. tiggucci

tiggucci Member

cambridge diet

1st day nearly over and i survived it lol. It is not as hard as i thought it was gonna be. I no its gonna be a big challange but also such a big achievment too.
    Just had a few comments from my friends saying that the diet was not safe and not gonna do me no gud etc, so had to do a lot of confincing.
    Had 2 headaches but got through them by glugging the water lol, so they soon went.
    Really looking forward to starting day 2 and i hope it doesn't get ne worse. FINGERS CROSSED

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Well done Tigg

Day 1 done & dusted - on to Day 2 xxxx
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

same here off to bed in an hour .....and day 1 will be complete !!!
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !! you can do this - the first few days are the worst - you'll be feelin fab by the weekend !! keep it up !!

Debz xx
  6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Well done tigg, you sound like you're going to do really well on this diet, ignore the friends, they haven't read the info and will keep telling you it's bad and you've lost enough, we know better, here's to day two, soon be day seven and you'll be much lighter xx
  7. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

well done - the days will fly past now
  8. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good luck tigg!
  9. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done and good luck wit day 2
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.