1st Day of Lipotrim tomorrow

Ally3245

It's my first day tomoz didnt know what flavours to get although she advised me against the flapjack coz it tastes like cardboard.
Does anyone do anything different with the shakes or are they best to be drunk as a milkshake?

any support gladly welcome got a long way to go :)

Ally xoxo

I've got loads of advise from people on here, I'm at end of day 3. You can have mint tea so they have advised to make it, let it cool and use to make the chocolate shake, put ice in as well and it's meant to be well nice. Not tried it as don't have chocolate shakes yet to next week.
Another one was to use ur vanilla shake to make a latte, make ur coffee and add it too shake.
Hope this helps. X

Yeah iv been told that too about the coffee. How av u managed so far? have you lost any weight or are you waiting to be weighed?

Ally xoxo

Chocolate is my fav...I sometimes add coffee to it to give it a bit of a kick. I got a few vanilla shakes and I make milk out of it and put it into my coffee for a nice creamy latte. If you prefer cold drinks then shake it up with some ice for a iced coffee. really nice! Today I froze a choc shake in an ice lolly mould so I'm going to have chocolate ice-cream tomorrow! Not many dieters can say that!!

Chocolate is my fav...I sometimes add coffee to it to give it a bit of a kick. I got a few vanilla shakes and I make milk out of it and put it into my coffee for a nice creamy latte. If you prefer cold drinks then shake it up with some ice for a iced coffee. really nice! Today I froze a choc shake in an ice lolly mould so I'm going to have chocolate ice-cream tomorrow! Not many dieters can say that!!

Wow chocolate ice cream sounds nice let me know how it turns out :)

I've got loads of advise from people on here, I'm at end of day 3. You can have mint tea so they have advised to make it, let it cool and use to make the chocolate shake, put ice in as well and it's meant to be well nice. Not tried it as don't have chocolate shakes yet to next week.
Another one was to use ur vanilla shake to make a latte, make ur coffee and add it too shake.
Hope this helps. X

New to this posted reply instead of replying to your comment :eek:

how are you finding it after 3 days? have you lost any weight or are you waiting to get weighed at the pharmacy?

I've tried the choc and vanilla as a mousse and they're quite nice, but I prefer them all as shakes. I'm in week 4 and not bored of the shakes yet, they're best with plenty of ice. Good luck in your first week! The first few days are hard but stay strong and come on here for support. After that it's a breeze! x

I've tried the choc and vanilla as a mousse and they're quite nice, but I prefer them all as shakes. I'm in week 4 and not bored of the shakes yet, they're best with plenty of ice. Good luck in your first week! The first few days are hard but stay strong and come on here for support. After that it's a breeze! x

Hope so, do they actually look like a mousse or are they runny?

I didnt like the mousse, found it too hard to get down. I'm just starting day 4 and I'm saving myself for the weigh in on Monday. I'm starting night shift tonight so a bit scared how I'll be, up for 24 hrs and no food!!! HELP .

I didnt like the mousse, found it too hard to get down. I'm just starting day 4 and I'm saving myself for the weigh in on Monday. I'm starting night shift tonight so a bit scared how I'll be, up for 24 hrs and no food!!! HELP .

I'm gunna try the mousse today i think just had the strawberry shake and it tasted weird like really sweet but horrible LOL

good luck for tonight luv

I had the strawberry shake last night and to me it didn't taste like much..it was just a hint of strawberry..it smelt better then it tasted anyway..lol. Chocolate is my fav. Gonna try vanilla with coffee in a minute.. x

I had the strawberry shake last night and to me it didn't taste like much..it was just a hint of strawberry..it smelt better then it tasted anyway..lol. Chocolate is my fav. Gonna try vanilla with coffee in a minute.. x

i was gunna try the chocolate in my coffee aswell the strawberry tastes like oats kinda bland nd bitty but really sweet. at least it didnt make me feel hungry though after i felt sick LOL

I was thinking of doing the chocolate and coffee mix aswell...Lemme know if it's good. Haha. x

I was thinking of doing the chocolate and coffee mix aswell...Lemme know if it's good. Haha. x

will do hoping it will make like a mocha type drink just tried the vanilla in coffee and i may have done it wrong but it tasted awful LOL how many days have you been on lipotrim and how are you finding it? i dont feel hungry maybe thats coz im making them rubbish and they r making me feel sick LOL

Ally3245 said:
will do hoping it will make like a mocha type drink just tried the vanilla in coffee and i may have done it wrong but it tasted awful LOL how many days have you been on lipotrim and how are you finding it? i dont feel hungry maybe thats coz im making them rubbish and they r making me feel sick LOL

I only use the chocolate shake, I mix 250mls of water with 2 teaspoons of coffee, then add about 9 ice cubes and blend together with the hand blender. I then put this in my shaker with the the chocolate shake it makes nearly a pint, which I do drink from a pint pot, it's to die for :)) I could live on this

I only use the chocolate shake, I mix 250mls of water with 2 teaspoons of coffee, then add about 9 ice cubes and blend together with the hand blender. I then put this in my shaker with the the chocolate shake it makes nearly a pint, which I do drink from a pint pot, it's to die for :)) I could live on this

thats a good idea i might try that tomoz i think to make them nicer i have to add some icecubes and like grind them but deffo will try that tomoz i love cold coffee drinks im gunna try loads tomoz LOL gunna freeze one aswell having the chocolate as a mousse later for tea going to the cinema at 8 tonight so that will be a test smelling and watching people eat popcorn LOL

thanks for the tip luv :D

Today's my 2nd day Ally. What about you? Really you didn't like the vanilla and coffee one?? I liked it! Lol. I've just had the chocolate and coffee mix and it's pretty good. Can't decide which I liked better but I'm thinking the vanilla..The chocolate/coffee left a weird after taste. Lol.

Eek..Have fun at the cinema..What you going to see?? x

Today's my 2nd day Ally. What about you? Really you didn't like the vanilla and coffee one?? I liked it! Lol. I've just had the chocolate and coffee mix and it's pretty good. Can't decide which I liked better but I'm thinking the vanilla..The chocolate/coffee left a weird after taste. Lol.

Eek..Have fun at the cinema..What you going to see?? x

its my first day today and im not feeling hungry or anything its a lot easier than i thought but saying that it is only my first day LOL i think i did it wrong i added the milkshake as like milk so made it up then added to a cup of coffee and not add a bit of coffee to the shake

Harry potter in 3D lol but i like going to cinemas and having a drink and popcorn but wont be able to i dont even know if cinemas do water might just get loads of ice cubes i wonder if they will still charge me LOL

Back