1st Day of Lipotrim tomorrow

Lol. Aww Harry Potter. Love it. The cinema next to me does bottled water soo hopefully. I like having pop corn too. Haha. Did you have it hot or cold..? Some people have done and like both...x

Lol. Aww Harry Potter. Love it. The cinema next to me does bottled water soo hopefully. I like having pop corn too. Haha. Did you have it hot or cold..? Some people have done and like both...x

LOL im a right dork i love harry potter i had it cold it tasted like coffee with cheap whitner in but then again i love black coffee and sweetner so might just av it black gunna deffo try ice choc coffee though tomoz

Haha, I'm the same way!

Well, hope you like that better...x

hi

Hi Ally,

I am starting tomorrow too!! cant wait..

how long are u plan on doing it for?

best of luck!! xxxxxxx

i want to put crushed ice in my shakes but havent got anythin to crush them with :( my smoothie maker doesnt crush booooo

You could try putting ice in a sandwich bag or something and smash it with a hammer! Lol x

Hope so, do they actually look like a mousse or are they runny?

They're not really airy like a mousse, it's more of a pudding kind of texture but not runny. Worth a try, they're nice sometimes for a change x

Hi Ally,

I am starting tomorrow too!! cant wait..

how long are u plan on doing it for?

best of luck!! xxxxxxx

Hi its been my first day today and it wasnt as bad as i thought when i get hungry i try to drink water i think drinking a lot of water bout 2.5 litres a day is the most difficult thing about this

Good look tomoz and let me know how you get on

Back