1st day of the rest of my life take 2

gailt39

hi today i start cd again for the 2nd time over 2 years ago i lost 10 stone but due to unforeseen cir****tances (a bodged tummy tuck) i gained over 7 stone so here i am again in the right mind set to do it all over again i have set myself 100 days only this time 247 last time but any weight loss will be good
i am just having a black coffe and i have a new porridge cd to try at work also have my sparkling water thats the only thing i'm dreading water water and more water oh yes and trips to the loo lol
will log in later when i get home to let you know how its going also dreading getting into ketosis but hey thats life

good luck and stay positive.
why are you only giving yourself 100 days. Remember its not a race but a journey as you know yourself you dont want to put it all back on. Im sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your surgery and hope you have managed to put that aside and remember why you chose to lose weight in the first place. I have taken things very slowly and have months were i stay the same and then pick it up again and this seems to work for me. Hope you get the support you need and might be worth joining the discussion boards in the cd forums as they might be able to offer more support as they will have gone through what you are going through.
Well done on making the decision to take control again!!!!
good luck and let us know how youre going and get that water down you!!!
x

good luck hun your gonna do gr8 keep glugging the water:)

good luck! :D

try not to be too harsh on yourself with the time scales:whip:

but stay focused and you will do it! :D

hows it been going?
x

Hi there
I am completely new at posting on this site and would like to be able to add a ticker thingy and put in my goal etc. Could someone help me please. Thanks.
I am restart CD this week and hopefully will stick to it to target. Did lose over 2 stone last year but have put it all back on.

Back