1st Day on EE is what I am eating ok?

NatalieR

I have lost 10lbs with WW and it has been so slow to come off i have now changed to SW. Not having t weigh and measure things is weird to say the least but my leader (who is slim and beautiful so great inspritaion) assures me that if i follow the plan it will work. How does my diet sound today? Just want to be sure i am on the right track!!

Breakfast - Muller Light Strawberry Yogurt and strawberries
Snack - Apple, 4 crabsticks, 2 slices of ham, 2 boiled eggs
Lunch - 1/2 pack of batchelors savoury chicken rice with 1/3 super free vegetables chopped into it
Snack - Apple and plums
Dinner tonight - Omlette with b choice olive oil and ham, prawns, onions and mushroom. The omlette is generally because it is all my bf can cook and tonight is his turn!
A choice has been milk in tea at work.

I know i haven't had any syns yet but i thought i might have a vodka and coke tonight. Does that sound like i am on the right track? Am i eating enough? Too much?

Thank you. xx

NatalieR said:
I have lost 10lbs with WW and it has been so slow to come off i have now changed to SW. Not having t weigh and measure things is weird to say the least but my leader (who is slim and beautiful so great inspritaion) assures me that if i follow the plan it will work. How does my diet sound today? Just want to be sure i am on the right track!!

Breakfast - Muller Light Strawberry Yogurt and strawberries
Snack - Apple, 4 crabsticks, 2 slices of ham, 2 boiled eggs
Lunch - 1/2 pack of batchelors savoury chicken rice with 1/3 super free vegetables chopped into it
Snack - Apple and plums
Dinner tonight - Omlette with b choice olive oil and ham, prawns, onions and mushroom. The omlette is generally because it is all my bf can cook and tonight is his turn!
A choice has been milk in tea at work.

I know i haven't had any syns yet but i thought i might have a vodka and coke tonight. Does that sound like i am on the right track? Am i eating enough? Too much?

Thank you. xx

Hi that looks pretty good, minus the crab sticks. I cant cope with fishy things, why dont you start a food diary. Then everybody can see what your eating & point out if anything needs to be tweaked.
Goodluck on your journey xx

dancinglilly said:
Hi that looks pretty good, minus the crab sticks. I cant cope with fishy things, why dont you start a food diary. Then everybody can see what your eating & point out if anything needs to be tweaked.
Goodluck on your journey xx

The crab sticks comment was my personal taste by the way.
Amy xx

Thanks guys, how do i start a food diary on here?

Its very hard for me having come from a WW background of measuring pasta and mince etc to know that i can eat a 10 egg omlette tonight if i want to!! It just seems to unbelievable that it can work. I did Red and Green about 10 years ago and the weight fell off this just seems so 'easy' lol. xx

Everything Looks Great ;)

To start your Diary its the Same way you posted this Thread, Start a new Thread, Name your Diary and then you post your messages to your Diary Thread, or you can double click onto your thread 1st Day on EE is what I am eating ok? on the main page, backspace the above words and rename this thread..Hope ive made sense lol :D

NatalieR said:
Thanks guys, how do i start a food diary on here?

Its very hard for me having come from a WW background of measuring pasta and mince etc to know that i can eat a 10 egg omlette tonight if i want to!! It just seems to unbelievable that it can work. I did Red and Green about 10 years ago and the weight fell off this just seems so 'easy' lol. xx

Thats exactley what i have struggled with, the old dreaded WW. believe me it does work
15 & 1/2lb In 3 weeks xx

Back