Step 1 Sole Source 1st day on the plan

kirsty121288

Hi all, I'm new to this site and just started the SS Cambridge weight plan with a starting weight of 11st7lbs and goal of 8st by my wedding on 15th June. Feeling positive so far, even though I started with a coconut shake for breakfast which I didn't really like, I just wont get that one again :). I have seen some amazing success stories on here and hope I can do as well as some of you!! Kirsty xx

Today is my 1st day as well. My goal is to weigh 120 lbs by the middle of October 2013. Best of luck! I'll check in with you tomorrow. :bunnydance:

Good luck to both of you :) at the end of day two and I'm definitely feeling better than yesterday. I was desperate to eat something last night and it even took me 2 hours to fall asleep as it was all I could think about..... Makes me feel terrible really, way too obsessed with food xx

Hey Kirsty look for me on starting again 2/1/2013 thread :) I'm on day 4 Hun I'm 11stone4 at the moment and want to loose about the same as you xx

Feeling a bit more motivated today after a sneaky step on the scales!! I am on day 3 and have dropped to 11st1lb which is a loss of 6lb :)woo xx

I found day 4 horrific but after that I literally woke up the morning of day 5 feeling like a new person! Keep up the good work

Feeling pretty sleepy and a little nauseous today so good to know I have 1 at the most 2 days till I feel good :).. I do feel I should admit something though lol, I ate a boiled egg yesterday, yes a WHOLE boiled egg!! ;). I'm not too disappointed but planning not to let it happen again. Xx

Sleep if you need to sleep. At least it makes the day go quicker. I wasn't so bothered about the hunger it was the mind games. My mind was trying to convince myself I didn't even want to be slim and what the hell was I doing haha!! But honestly stick in there it does get better! And don't give yourself a hard time about the egg. Better one small egg that a takeaway or bar of chocolate. Keep fighting and you'll be amazed at your first weigh in. I've not been weighed for 3 weeks so can't wait for Tuesday night

Congrats!! you made a great choice and your be able to do it!! Im on day 5 today!! worst is over for me i hope lol im finding it so oddly easy right now!!! xxxx

I'm on day 3 but I ate veg last nite. Cross but better than a take out or something I guess. Don't think in kiotosis yet tho. Wish it would hurry along x

Aw sugarpuff veg was a great choice! I'm sure it wont make much of a difference atall.. I'm on day 4 now and this has been by far my best day, had soo much energy and not even been tempted to cheat, made my fiancé and daughter one of my favourite meals and didn't bother me one bit :) x

Hiya Theresa! Had my weigh in tonight and lost 8 and 3/4 lbs, so in the 10's for the first time in absolutely ages. I love reading and seeing peoples pics aswell, really spurs me on. Looking at your stats your doing great!! well done xx

Back