1st day out the way!!

Large cold glass of dry white for me when I get to goal and I dont care if its 9am in the middle of the pharmacy!! xx

Large cold glass of dry white for me when I get to goal and I dont care if its 9am in the middle of the pharmacy!! xx

Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, I can drink bottles of the stuff........

I would settle for a cup of coffee!! lol x x

Oh dear, my 'confessions' seem to have started a new thread!

stop it right now!

Haha....ur both right....NO MORE CONFESSIONS!!!!! Daisy is right....Focus.............LOL.
Anyway, day 2 now under my belt and to be honest suprisingly easy!! Dont get me wrong, there where moments in the day of hunger but only lasted 5 mins them felt fine again.
Guess what........think i really can do this!!!!
Nicky xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Nicky, let's have a totally sensible and focused day shall we?

Ok with that Daisy? Aka Ms Sensible! X

Well done Nicky.. Fantastic start x x

Mornin Sandra....im in for a totally great day!!! Its a funny thing, im actually enjoyin this diet!! Must admit, its a hard habit to break when you just put food in ur mouth without even realising, i have found this everytime i go in kitchen i just want to eat a grape but know it wont do ketosis any good, so im sticking to it 100%...at least for now..lol.

Thanks slimmersu so much, really helps to have other people to talk to and who understands exactly what ur goin through!!!

Talk later, off to get my daughter from nursery.....good luck today everyone and as sandra says...lets have a 100% day!!

Nicky xxxxxx

Back