1st Day Today... & 'Hello!'

Fr00b

Hellooooo, today is my first LT day ever... I'm excited and hungry!

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months... I have over 9 stone to lose, so I guess I'll be around for a while!

x x

Good luck and enjoy it!

Hello and welcome!! There's a couple of us around here with a similar amount to lose so you won't be on your own. Good Luck xx

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months... I have over 9 stone to lose, so I guess I'll be around for a while!

x x

Good luck, it's easier than the likes of Weight Watchers (ie diets that include REAL food) when you get into it!

Thank you, girls! I'm actually feeling quite excited about it... looking forward to getting a bit of control back too because my eating has been off the rails!

parkerela - I haven't found it too bad, although I am a bit hungry... I know after the first few days though that will get easier. The biggest disappointment to me is the limited range of flavours... Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Chicken Soup - hopefully I don't get too bored!

'cough cough' .......and boys!!

ha ha i like the and boys,that tickled me. everyone on here is so helpful,ive only been posting for a day and i have had such gr8 advice, Thanks Everyone x

Hello and good luck. You will love it here. :D

Hi and welcome to the forum, its a great place for advice, tips and just to form friendships.
Good luck on your Lipotrim journey, get the first few days over with and you wont look back.

HI
Welcome. I am on day 7 and am delighted I decided to plung in. It has been tough but not as bad as I thought it would be.
I look forward to hearing about your journey

:welcome: and good luck.

x x
Hi and Welcome to minimins :wavey: Wishing you the best of luck for your LT journey.
X

Welcome to LT. The more experienced LTers have some great advice and tips and you should take advantage of that. I'm only in week 3 now and still taking on board on their good advice. It gets easier and the results are great. Good luck!

Back