1st day today

becky 1983

Just started Slim and Save today after ordering a few sample flavours and have just ordered the 2 week bundle just in case it doesn't agree with me. Nervous much!!!!

Hi Becky! I started yesterday and have to say that so far, I'm impressed with the packs. I did LL and their choice was far more limited and resembled proper food far less that SnS does.
I felt fine too. Plan to pee a lot over the next couple of days and prepare yourself to be a tad ratty around day 3. It'll pass.

Good luck!

Good luck girls, once you get into the swing of it time flies and the weight falls off x

Good luck hope your first day went well.

Only managed to start my 1st day today because i missed the delivery of my pack :(. it should be here tomorrow hopefully so i;ve started with my sample flavours today, and i've got to say so far it's not so bad although I am finding I'm needing the loo a lot!!! lol! managed a whole day at work and even sitting through lunch with just my shake while everyone else was eating puddings!!!

Well done. You can do it. Yep at the start i was constantly at the toilet but its alot less now.

WOW!!!! that's amazing! I hope I can get a loss like that!! I'm a slave to the scales though so am going to force myself not to be on them every morning and night! lol! I was just wondering is there any way to tell when you're in Ketosis other than with the sticks? xx

becky 1983 said:
WOW!!!! that's amazing! I hope I can get a loss like that!! I'm a slave to the scales though so am going to force myself not to be on them every morning and night! lol! I was just wondering is there any way to tell when you're in Ketosis other than with the sticks? xx

In the first 2 weeks I was on them twice a day but it's strange now I still weigh in mornings but I have forgotten to???? What's that about lol
I think it's because I can feel the difference and knowing it works and I can't over eat.
Ive never got anything to measure Ketosis, if your drinking lots it can dilute the reading anyway.
I go by the signs :
Bad breath - a friend or partner will tell you ;)
Energy
No hunger - I have my packs but rarely feel hungry for them
I was advised not to waste money on them and guess with the weight loss it's not needed :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is the bad breath really bad?!?!? That's the one thing i'm really worried about

Hi, I haven't had any bad breath at all and in on day 7. I've been drinking my 3 Ltrs religiously, not sure if it's that or just luck :) keep downing the water :) good luck.

I'm going to make sure I definately do that as well then. I'm single enough as it is I don't need bad breath getting in the way!!! lololol

I wish City Link will hurry up with my delivery!!! I only have 1 shake left for lunch time!!! They're really P*****g me off now!! grrrrrrr

Back