1st day today

fitnessqueen1

It's my first day today. Feeling good so far although I found the porridge too watery so I will use less than the 200ml of water next time. I lost 5 stone on LL in 2010 and have put 3 back on so have got 3 stones to lose.

Wish me luck!

Hiya fitnessqueen!!! best of luck with your journey!!

Zap the porridge a bit longer in the microwave but make sure you keep stirring it contiuously and it will thicken up =)

Thanks - I'm off to bed now as hungry! I'd forgotten about the first 3 days :-(

They are pants aren't they?? Lol well enjoy your early nights and roll on ketosis lol

Started Exante diet today too. Just had pasta carbonara and didn't really liked it, very salty :/ Feel a little bit dizzy but that's probably result of drinking black coffee.

Welcome fitnessqueen and mayday, first few days are tough but if you can get over them its becomes so much easier. Turn to the members here in moments of weakness and there is always usually someone around to help. Best of luck x

Welcome, I too did LL a few years ago and am finding this cheaper and just as easy, results are great so really worth sticking with it. Good Luck

Hi, first day today, went well, although pretty drained! Hoping I can maintain this willpower for the rest of the diet! Loving the vanilla shakes with nutmeg. yum!

Hiya and welcome you guys! :)

Thanks for all the welcomes. I've been going to bed really early to get through the first 3 days. Today wasn't too bad - here comes ketosis - yay!

Hi Guys, I just wanted to say hi and say how encouraging you all are, I am now on day three, and am so looking forward to finding things easier :eek:) xx

It does get easier - honestly!

Keep on keeping on x

Def does get easier, have just finished my first week and lost 9lbs already, it's well worth it, day 3/4 was the worst but plain sailing now! Good luck all :)

Hi. Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi, fitnessqueen1. I think I must have started Exante round about the same time as you did, because I am on Day 6 today. Like you, I lost 5 stones (actually, a little over that) a couple of years ago, but I followed the Dukan diet for that. Then I failed to start the consolidation phase with enough enthusiasm to see me through the very rocky year that followed, fell off the wagon totally, and gradually regained just about all of the weight that I lost. I just can't face Dukan again, so this time I'm trying Exante. And when I have eventually lost the weight, I hope to keep it off this time!

Wishing you all the best on your weight-loss journey.

Back