1st day tomorrow! Please check!!!!!

MrsDanielCraig

Hi guys!
Well, my first day has arrived (tomorrow) and Im having my final blow out tonite, lots of carbs and lots of lager, heh heh heh!
So, heres my first day menu, does it look alright?????

BREAKFAST
2 Jimmys free range soss = 0.6g
2 eggs, scrambled

LUNCH
2 large mushrooms 2.5g stuffed with
Boirson garlic and herb cheese (100g) 3.5g

TEA
Homemade lamb burger 3g
Cauli and Broccolli (havent decided on amount yet!

SNACKS
Not properly decided, but will probably boil a couple of eggs for emergencies, ???? pepperami mini????

LOADS OF WATER!!!!

Does this seem ok? :confused:
Thanks, Adele

Why not add a nice salad for lunch? Get some interesting tasty lettuce - good to get in habit of lots of green every day;)
Good luck!
ps dont forget to eat whenever hungry and yes mini pepperamis ideal:)

Agree with Katie, try to have leafy greens with every meal of you can - best to spend as much of your carb allowance on them, they help you lose, promise :) If you make the lamb burger with just egg to bind it and no cheese, the carbs you save can be used on spinach or cabbage.

And it's a good plan to hardboil some eggs - also good for lunch - egg and crispy bacon on a bed of lettuce with mayo, yummy! :)

Buggar, I hate salad, lol! Will look at list, seems I will b living on cucumber and cabbage then!!! Lettuce makes me barf just thinking about it, bleurghhhhhh! Lol x

Yes,12lbs since I started,was almost a stone,but following the tantrum on friday I had chinese:break_diet:,I know,it was naughty,but I was so hungry,and I couldn't face thinking of what to eat,I didn't even really enjoy it:(,I weighed the next day and I was 2lbs up,my hands were so swollen I couldn't close my fingers properly!,weighed again today and those 2lbs are gone again though,i'm annoyed with myself though because that could've been 2 more towards goal,rather than the same 2 over again,grrr:mad:

Not commenting, early days for me, lol!!!! Its beer that will make me fall off the wagon!!!!! Lurve it! :p

Back