1st day

debbie12slim

Silver Member
1st day
Just been the chemist to pick up my supply, feeling positive, I know this diet gives great results and I need to lose 4 stone by february for my birthday bash. Roll on ketosis:D

Start weight Oct 10 2009- 14st 3lb
Goal Weight 9st 7lb

Week 1 weighin -

good luck with it, you will do great x

All the best with it.
Jon
x

welcome on board!!! and good on you, it is hard but it does work!!! (Iam having December off) but back on it in the new year!!! Get through the first week and you'll be fine x

Good luck, keep coming on here for lots of support and encouragement. I'm coming off dec. hope to lose another 2 stone by then...i'll be back come Jan to get remainder weight off xx

Best of luck and hope you do really well. I am currently on day 8 and finding it hard but effective. Am planning to lose 4 stone, but expect to have a break for Christmas, then start again in the new year.Think this is a realistic target! Welcome to the website, I have found it extremely helpful and a godsend at times. All the best.

Welcome to the forum. it is very helpful its good you found it so early and there are people starting on the same day as you! It is very difficult but its so worth it and does most definitely get easier.

Welcome, take it one day at a time at first, drink plenty of water, keep busy and come on here for support and guidance and inspiration and before you know it you will be dropping lbs all over the place and soon at goal :D :D

Hi Debbie!

It's great to hear you're feeling positive! Positivity is so needed for LT! I'm sure the 4 stone will be a distant memory by February, and you'll feel fabulous and gorgeous at your birthday bash.

Looking forward to your first weigh in and reading your posts!

Welcome to your LT journey, i'm sure you will meet your goal, but good luck anyway!!

good luck, once you get into it you won't think about being hungry and it becomes natural

Hi, thanks for all your lovely replies and support, this diet is the dogs bollocks I did it last year but relapsed this summer and piled the weight back on but have a real goal to work for as I am the big 50 in February. Cant' wait for my first weigh in last time I lost 10lb in the first week, I am hoping to achieve the same this time. Will keep everybody informed.

Back