1st day

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lottyfern, 10 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    Well Ive done my first day on LL had vanilla with coffee tasted like a latte nice, then i had a mushroom soup I liked that as well, for dinner I had the chili, mmm I found it was quite hot tasting but will have again. The last one I had was the chocolate i was really looking forward to this as I was having it hot YUK :sign0137: I think I will try to make one into a muffin perhaps it will taste better, managed to have 4lts of water but went to the loo so many times got a bit worried at one time was desperate and just made it to the loo:eek: LOL (tenner ladies here I come LOL);) all in all I would say I had a good day.[​IMG]

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Lottyfern,

I have come to love the chocolate packs but I always make them into muffins. I eat them hot from my little ramekin with a little teaspoon! Yummy.

I also make the caramel into muffins and usually add a little coffee to the mix - that gives a lovely butterscotch flavour.

The only thing I don't 'muffinize' is the soups - I have them hot when I sit down to eat with my family. I really like them now.

Keep up the good work!

Fatpossum

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on managing to make it through your first day!

Your body will adjust to all the water and after a week or so you don't have to run to the toilet quite as often.

Mind you I am sure all the running to the toilet must count as exercise:D

Love Mini xxx

5. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Lol Lotty my colleagues thought I must have a kidney infection and when the loo was occupied I was beside myself!!
    Mini I hope it's true .... that it gets better but I know it'll be worth it anyway and your skin needs it anyway.
    I hated the chocoate too - sooooo disappointing.
    Fatpossum how do you make the muffins? Just mix as usual and stick in the microwave? How long for? It would make a change at least.....
    Well done Lotty :wavey:

Mini likes this.
  6. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

How to make a muffin.

Place about a tablespoon of boiling water into a ramekin and then add the powder.

Stir well - I usually do it with the handle of a teaspoon - and pop in the microwave on high for 40 seconds.

Using less water it comes out with a texture like a muffin (you need to extend your imagination a little here!) but if you add more water it's a bit like a hot chocolate mousse or maybe even one of the Sainsbury's Taste the Difference ...... well maybe not :D - but edible.

Good luck!

p.s. Someone has compiled a whole pile of 'recipes' for the food packs including crisps and cheesecake - you will find them if you have a root about on this site.

7. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks FP I'll have a root .....

8. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    muffin

:thinking2: Soup muffin now that's a thought LOL
    I will try to make the choc and caramal muffins thank you for that.:thankyou:
    As for running to the loo every 20 mins its abit worrying when you have had 2 children over 50 and overweight the poor old bladder just cant cope,:ashamed0005: its not what it used to be:giggle: Just hope I get faster at running or as I shrink so dos my bladder ROTFL must run bladder calling

9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Lotty on getting through day 1 ... you've done really well by enjoying 3 of the packs. Do try the chocolate again though as your tastes do change.

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.