1st day

Lottyfern

Well Ive done my first day on LL had vanilla with coffee tasted like a latte nice, then i had a mushroom soup I liked that as well, for dinner I had the chili, mmm I found it was quite hot tasting but will have again. The last one I had was the chocolate i was really looking forward to this as I was having it hot YUK :sign0137: I think I will try to make one into a muffin perhaps it will taste better, managed to have 4lts of water but went to the loo so many times got a bit worried at one time was desperate and just made it to the loo:eek: LOL (tenner ladies here I come LOL);) all in all I would say I had a good day.
tinkerbell3.gif

Hi Lottyfern,

I have come to love the chocolate packs but I always make them into muffins. I eat them hot from my little ramekin with a little teaspoon! Yummy.

I also make the caramel into muffins and usually add a little coffee to the mix - that gives a lovely butterscotch flavour.

The only thing I don't 'muffinize' is the soups - I have them hot when I sit down to eat with my family. I really like them now.

Keep up the good work!

Fatpossum

Well done on managing to make it through your first day!

Your body will adjust to all the water and after a week or so you don't have to run to the toilet quite as often.

Mind you I am sure all the running to the toilet must count as exercise:D

Love Mini xxx

Lol Lotty my colleagues thought I must have a kidney infection and when the loo was occupied I was beside myself!!
Mini I hope it's true .... that it gets better but I know it'll be worth it anyway and your skin needs it anyway.
I hated the chocoate too - sooooo disappointing.
Fatpossum how do you make the muffins? Just mix as usual and stick in the microwave? How long for? It would make a change at least.....
Well done Lotty :wavey:

How to make a muffin.

Place about a tablespoon of boiling water into a ramekin and then add the powder.

Stir well - I usually do it with the handle of a teaspoon - and pop in the microwave on high for 40 seconds.

Using less water it comes out with a texture like a muffin (you need to extend your imagination a little here!) but if you add more water it's a bit like a hot chocolate mousse or maybe even one of the Sainsbury's Taste the Difference ...... well maybe not :D - but edible.

Good luck!

p.s. Someone has compiled a whole pile of 'recipes' for the food packs including crisps and cheesecake - you will find them if you have a root about on this site.

Thanks FP I'll have a root .....

muffin

:thinking2: Soup muffin now that's a thought LOL
I will try to make the choc and caramal muffins thank you for that.:thankyou:
As for running to the loo every 20 mins its abit worrying when you have had 2 children over 50 and overweight the poor old bladder just cant cope,:ashamed0005: its not what it used to be:giggle: Just hope I get faster at running or as I shrink so dos my bladder ROTFL must run bladder calling

Well done Lotty on getting through day 1 ... you've done really well by enjoying 3 of the packs. Do try the chocolate again though as your tastes do change.

Cath

Back