1ST DAY

lucasflu

Banned
Hello everyone,
Today i started my course and hopefully i will be sharing with you my experience on lighter life throught the forthcoming weeks and months. I have been at uni for the last three years so my diet has enabled me to become a seventeen stone heavyweight. I do have a few questions though maybe someone can help me with:

1)is it essential i eat four packs a day i have only had three so far and am wondering how essential it is?

2)Is there anyone else starting today or this week?

3)how many people are happy tonight?

:welcome:

Nice to hear from you. It can be a bit difficult the first week, so if you have any problems please come on here and shout whatever it is. You will be surprised at how much support you get. In answer to your questions.

Yes you must have 4 packs for your health and nutrition and remember to drink all 4 litres and more if possible, that really helps.

I started 9 weeks ago, after the initial period, the best diet I have ever done.

and

YES - I am very happy.:)

Well done for getting started! Yup, you need the packs. You won't get all your nutrition otherwise and run the risk of becoming run down, and your body going into starvation mode, therefore not burning off any calories, and not losing weight. Try and drink 4 to 5 litres of water a day, and any tea of coffee or savory drinks on top. You can double packs up too. I sometimes have a big chocolate and vanilla for breakfast.

Yes, pleased to say I'm happy too.

Hi Lucasflu =]
Well done on taking the plunge!
Well iv just finished day 6- started on saturday morning! I'll be completly honest- when your body starts to go through ketosis it gets hard! Be prepared.The best thing to do is get shed loads of water down you for the first few days (my worst day was days 3 and 4) and I think that helps.
Its defo essential to finish all your packs during the day- if you dont then you wont be getting all of your daily nutrients and your body will go into starvation mode and therefore stop losing weight cos it will hold onto every little bit you have.
If your struggling to finish them try playing around with them. For example if you mix the chocolate pack up really thick and gloopy add a couple of tablet sweetners and then microwave it- its very simular to a muffin (use your imagination!!)
Tonight, after I feel going through the worst part I am genuinly happy and excited about a slimmer future and would reccomend this to anyone- im so excited for my first weigh in- and even in my first week my jeans are loose! how can food beat that feeling :D

Good Luck!
xxx

Hey guys its encouraging to hear from you. I can imagine you enjoy reading these posts knowing your over the hardest part.

that muffin sounds good to me how exactly do you make it? is the difference in size noticable after the first two weeks?

tbh I have noticed a difference after 6 days but everyone is different u have 2 be patient cos some weeks are worse than others.
There is a thread on the top of the forum with different recepies =]
xx

Hi Lucas

Well done for starting LL, you'll soon be glad you did.
As for your questions....
1, Yes you have to eat all 4 packs to get all the vitamins, calories and nutrients you need.
2, No, I started just over 2 weeks ago, so not that far ahead.

Hi Lucas

Well done for starting LL, you'll soon be glad you did.
As for your questions....
1, Yes you have to eat all 4 packs to get all the vitamins, calories and nutrients you need.
2, No, I started just over 2 weeks ago, so not that far ahead.
3, Yes, very happy but also totally shattered so I'll be more happy in a few minutes when I'm in bed!

Good luck with the diet, keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Back