1st day

Loopylou

First day and have just weighed myself this morning and I'm.............16st 3Ibs OMG how did that happen lol :eek:. I love reading all your words of support and knowledge so really looking forward to it.
Can anyone tell me how to add the goals etc. Thank you

Thank you. One more question I know it says to consume 2 to 4lt of water a day. Is the water you use to make up shakes/soups count towards this? thank you xx

Thank you. I'm just worried I'm going to struggle come Monday as I work a lot from car so although I can drink it, it's getting rid of it that's the problem :eek:

I found that the first couple of days I was constantly popping to the loo but it seems to have settled down now and its not so bad. I am a community carer and had to use the loo on most visits!

Initially you'll be peeing about every 5-10 minutes, I was going again before my cistern had finished refilling at some points, but it eases off a bit when your bladder gets used to the volume. You can drink less when you're out and about and up it when you're back home maybe? I tend to stop drinking by about 9pm or I'm up during the night too.

Brilliant that I'll get used to it. Thank you for all you help :)

good luck with your journey

Day 2 and 15.45pm and OMG I could eat a horse. Been drinking all my fluids. Now on peppermint tea and only got a soup left tonight......................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I really wish we could just take a pill as I find all the soups shakes and bars a chore - forcing them down! But it works and works quickly and I just try and keep that in mind.

I am tired of food controlling my life!! It is my every waking thought pretty much (well especially at the weekend) and I just hate that!

Back