1st Day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Miss-B, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Well got through my first day ok, just wish I didn't have to cook the lad's tea:sigh:.

Up to now my fav shake is the coffee, I've kept up with my water intake and we'ed for England:rolleyes: but its been an ok start.

I've got no scales at home, can anyone suggest a good cheap set or is it best to just get weighed by the Counsellor?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Well done for getting through your first day!! It does get easier. I just use my cdc scales but i hear Argos do a good set for a cheap price!x
  4. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done, day one is tough.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun, prob best of leaving the scales they can become addictive!!!!i have a cheapy digital ones from argos and mechanical ones aswell mm im a bit obsessed!! x
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

hey hon. my cdc has ww ones from argos and i got the same ones. they were reduced to around £15 and do bmi, body fat weight, body fat % and water %... hard not to get obsessed with them though :)

well done on completing day one. roll on day two :)

abz xx
  7. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Thanks again everyone, I might just leave the scales for a couple of weeks, I can get easily discouraged if they don't show a loss:sigh:
  8. sally2546

sally2546 Member

cambridge diet

hi how do you get a tracker up to show your weight loss??
  9. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

go to www.tickerfactory.com, choose which one you want and then copy the top code, then go to your userCP and paste it into edit signature.

Hope that makes some sense:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.