• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Day

Miss-B

Well got through my first day ok, just wish I didn't have to cook the lad's tea:sigh:.

Up to now my fav shake is the coffee, I've kept up with my water intake and we'ed for England:rolleyes: but its been an ok start.

I've got no scales at home, can anyone suggest a good cheap set or is it best to just get weighed by the Counsellor?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

airgirl

Gold Member
Well done for getting through your first day!! It does get easier. I just use my cdc scales but i hear Argos do a good set for a cheap price!x

well done hun, prob best of leaving the scales they can become addictive!!!!i have a cheapy digital ones from argos and mechanical ones aswell mm im a bit obsessed!! x

abz

Gold Member
hey hon. my cdc has ww ones from argos and i got the same ones. they were reduced to around Β£15 and do bmi, body fat weight, body fat % and water %... hard not to get obsessed with them though :)

well done on completing day one. roll on day two :)

abz xx

Miss-B

Thanks again everyone, I might just leave the scales for a couple of weeks, I can get easily discouraged if they don't show a loss:sigh: