1st GAIN IN 25 WEEKS

ROSB

Hi all

I have just weighed in and have had my 1st gain since starting end of Jan. :sigh:

I gained 4lbs but that was over 3 weeks and included 2 weekends away + a couple of meals out so I am not that disappointed or surprised. ;)

In the 'old days' I would have thought that is it and continued to eat my weight back on again but this time its back to SS to get rid of the pesky 4lbs + lose the last stone I need to get to my goal weight.

To be honest it will be nice to get back to just my packs as at times I didnt like the 'over-stuffed' feeling I got when I had a reasonable sized proper meal. Plus the hassle of having to think about eating was far too much trouble!

I thought I should post my weigh gain as up to now I have been a goody 2 shoes with my weight loss but it just goes to show if you vere off the plan you can gain.

Last edited:
Like you I've never had a gain and hope that it wouldn't cause me too much distress if it happened at this stage. I guess if you've had a couple of weekends off plan then 4 lbs is a bit of a result!

Back