1st of March quit date......

al-joma

Hi y'all.

Got all my Exante, quit date planned for 1st March and I'm dead excited! I will weigh in on that day and plot my weight on a weekly basis - I need the structure, believe me.

I'm not new to this - lost 6 stone 8 years ago on LL, and kept it off for 4 years. Unfortunately I developed stress fractures in my shins which were slow to heal while training for a triathalon and had to quit pretty much all weight bearing activity. Slowly but surely the pounds slipped back on and I totally lost my way. I currently need to lose about 8 stone (a whole person :eek:) - when I do my weigh in I'll make myself smaller goals with rewards up to my final goal.

So, watch this space!!!!

Hi!! Just wanted to say good luck, look forward to seeing your progress! I just started three days ago on VLCD, and have about the same amount to lose as you!! I've not lost weight before, so for me its treading into the unknown!! I hope the second time around your journey is smooth one :)

Right, as of this morning
weight 134.3kg / 296lbs :eek:
height 5'8"

This means that you and me are almost EXACTLY the same size lilbit - we need to buddy up on this!

Started on my shakes - well I say shakes but I like to use the vanilla hot with coffee. My daughter calls it the vanilla latte diet...

Its dawned on me how ritualistic i am - has to be the same mug, made with a little whisk in exactly the same way and as the days go by I'm sure it will develop into drinking at exactly the same time.

Anyway I've made my first goal -
120kg /265lbs.

I can do that:)

Yep, definitely lets do that!! It'll be great to have someone that's on the same path as me, same height and same weight (give or take a few cm/lbs!). Awesome!!

I'm doing Asda's own shakes until Wednesday and was going to do Cambridge but I've been reviewing it with my flatmate who is doing shakes as well but doesn't want to do the whole face to face bit. So, we decided to do Exante (£80 a month cheaper too, bonus!), and will start that on Wednesday or Thursday when we finish the current ones. So, now it seems we will be on the same diet!!

I did a cheeky mid-week weigh in this morning, and after three days had lost 3kgs... I'm pretty chuffed with that!!

My other flatmate (the one not doing shakes!) came home with McDonald's!!! Ahhhh the smell.....!!

I wasn't tempted though it did make me hungry, but then the shakes I'm doing aren't actually VLCD so I'm not going into ketosis and I almost constantly feel hungry!

Feeling quite positive, I'm at the end of day 5 and really looking forward to weighing in on Monday morning! I'm also looking forward to starting Exante on Wednesday :)

I do have a meeting tomorrow in a cafe, my first big temptation as I have to resist the cakes that the other people will be having!!!!!!

Back