1st post , thinking of starting CD , Need advice

OK
Thanks for the info

What happens when you meet the CDC , is it like a "normal" diet class (talks to motivate you ? .... and so on )

I wonder How often she has to meet with her CDC in the Uk ?This may be an option for me also .

Do you know where in Spain she is ? , perhaps we could arrange our own little CD meeting .... ha ha

I swear I dont have a Thanks button at the bottom of the posts or I would press it for you and Mrsessex
But Thanks anyway

well i see my cdc weekly as thats my preferance, really with your cdc its up to you, ive known some proplr who only go see thier counceller every 2 months ( gotta find the money for 2 months products at a time that way which is why i go weekly, lol )
again the meetings are up to you too, i often have a natter about how my week has gone but other clients prefer the get in, get your packs and get out method

As far as i'm aware councellors are not allowed to sell you more that 4 weeks worth of CD at once (sure this one is in the councellor rule book). Howeveryou may be able to get around that and add a week or 2 onto that time by buying as if you were to eat 4CD a day and then in fact only eat 3CD a day.

As for the difficulty of the diet, once you get into it you'll feel great and wont think about food at all. If you are a real food person one great thing to remember is that allll the food you love to eat now will still be there when you have lost all the weight for you to enjoy sensibly and healthily. Try not to look at it as if your missing out because your not, in fact your gaining a better body and better health which in the long term is sooo much more satisfying than that one great meal that lasts all of 30 mins of eating!

Aw thanks humpty LOL x

You'll get the thanks button at the bottom right of your posts x

You only get it when you've posted a certain number of posts, don't think Humpty is there yet.

100 % Don't have a Thanks button on right of the posts !
I Will have to keep posting untill I have reached the limit I think :confused:
I'm also living in Spain, no CD here I'm afraid :(((
I got my CD products from my CDC when I was at home, but at xmas I discovered she is no longer doing it :(((
So, I may have to switch over to celebrity slim when I run out of my shakes. I have emailed celebrity slim about their shakes, they will post them to me, so hopefully I will be at my target before the summer heat starts here!

Never heard of celebrity slim , going to google it , but now I have spent so much time researching CD and also seen how well some of the other forum users are doing on it . I really want to try it :cry:

I have sent off an email to ask why no presence in Spain , will update you when I get a reply .

well i see my cdc weekly as thats my preferance, really with your cdc its up to you, ive known some proplr who only go see thier counceller every 2 months ( gotta find the money for 2 months products at a time that way which is why i go weekly, lol )
again the meetings are up to you too, i often have a natter about how my week has gone but other clients prefer the get in, get your packs and get out method

Thats good to know .

Hmmmm If I could buy 2 months worth (Its £35 a week for 3 meals ..Right ?) it would be £280 .
Thats alot of money for something thats I've never even tried and dont know if i could last 1 week on.

Its not like I could get a refund , If its not for me , but then again maybe if I spend that amount of money It would REALLY mean I had to do it , as I wouldnt have any money left to buy any normal food :D

As far as i'm aware councellors are not allowed to sell you more that 4 weeks worth of CD at once (sure this one is in the councellor rule book). Howeveryou may be able to get around that and add a week or 2 onto that time by buying as if you were to eat 4CD a day and then in fact only eat 3CD a day.

As for the difficulty of the diet, once you get into it you'll feel great and wont think about food at all. If you are a real food person one great thing to remember is that allll the food you love to eat now will still be there when you have lost all the weight for you to enjoy sensibly and healthily. Try not to look at it as if your missing out because your not, in fact your gaining a better body and better health which in the long term is sooo much more satisfying than that one great meal that lasts all of 30 mins of eating!

Great Idea RE: the extra pack ;)

but I dont go back to the Uk every 6 weeks .. its more like ever 3 months .

Perhaps if I call a CDC and explain the situation , I could get 2/3 months worth or get a friend to come with me 1st time and buy twice as much :p

Its Really good to hear another person who doesnt seem to miss "normal" food .

I sooo want to try it now .:cry:

I have read on another section of the forum that you shouldnt buy the packets of ebay , but maybe I try it just for 1/2 weeks worth :eek:

Shhhhhh dont tell anyone !
Its not my fault I cant buy it here :mad:

Its against the rules for counselors to sell the packs on ebay so its them in the wrong and technically buying the packs is encouraging them. Its basically to prevent misuse of the diet and make sure someone with anorexia for example doesnt get hold of them. Make sure you read all the literature regarding the diet so you know how to remain safe and healthy etc. and if ebay is the only way to get hold of them then i would advise you to use it only as a last resort. Talk to a counselor and see if they can go higher up through Cambridge and explain your situation so neither of you go about things the wrong way. :)

Back