Red Days 1st red day menu check please

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Hi, I'm trying my first red day today, was this all okay?

Breakfast:
Bacon (free) tomatoes (free) egg in frylight (free) mushrooms (free)

Lunch:
Baked Beans (150g B) on 2 400g toast (B) with 30g grated cheddar (A)

Dinner:
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (free) - took skin off before cooking
Coleslaw with from frais (free)
Salad (free)

HEXA's for today
A Cheese and Milk
B Bread and Beans

Lots of water, cup of tea

Skips 4.5 syns

:sign0009: Thanks x

Looks good to me and I learnt something too- to read my book properly! Today is my second red day and the one I had last week I had baked beans thinking they were free- oops! Won't do that again :)

Thanks :) Going to try a green day tomorrow as I have a craving for noodles lol! Actually... are noodles free on green? I'll have to check!!

I'm doing mostly red days and your food diary looks good. :checkmark green:

Dried noodles are free (fresh ones are syns).

ScarlettStar86 said:
Looks good to me and I learnt something too- to read my book properly! Today is my second red day and the one I had last week I had baked beans thinking they were free- oops! Won't do that again :)

Wow, just found that out now! Thank goodness I read this!

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Sorry...are baked beans only Not from on red days? Panicking now. If not why not? Thought I was gettin head round it all

holiday-dieter said:
Hi, I'm trying my first red day today, was this all okay?

Breakfast:
Bacon (free) tomatoes (free) egg in frylight (free) mushrooms (free)

Lunch:
Baked Beans (150g B) on 2 400g toast (B) with 30g grated cheddar (A)

Dinner:
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks (free) - took skin off before cooking
Coleslaw with from frais (free)
Salad (free)

HEXA's for today
A Cheese and Milk
B Bread and Beans

Lots of water, cup of tea

Skips 4.5 syns

:sign0009: Thanks x

Looks great, but remember you get 15syns a day :) so they're there to be enjoyed :)

Thanks, was going to use remaining syns for malteaser bunny but I'm out for a mexican this weekend so was going to try and bank a few... is this safe lol? I was only going to have chilli con carne but thought I'd allow syns for oil and the likely hood it isnt extra lean mince!! :)

As far as the consultants i've had are concerned as long as you are having up to 5 syns everyday then there is no reason not to 'save' some syns to use flexibly for nights out / meals etc etc. What we really shouldnt be doing is going without syns all week so that we can blow them all on one day, as they say this willaffect your weightloss! xx

Pssssst enjoy that Mexican! x

Back