1st slim and save week almost done!

Hi thanks sas83 i plan to do this to my goal weight and then go back to a low fat lean protein diet like i use to eat before i got my duvet suit.
im sure you'll do fantastic how about you are you sticking to plan or having breaks or as yet decided?

Day 9

Today I was at work so I had oatmeal which is perfect as its so filling that i dont feel like climbing the walls until my next meal.
2nd pack was beef curry noodle soup I absolutely love this!
Had a new flavour today I had the orange and mango shake similarly to the forest fruit shake this didnt blend very well it was nice but I wouldnt buy it again and I love mango the fruit but this was too much orange for me.
cant decide what to have for my 4th most probably another shake.

Tonight I'm not going to the gym I'm relaxing in front of the telly:D

Tomorrow Im going to make a porridge cookie!!! thank you becsx1980 for telling me about them
Thanks happybunny I'm really pleased

I've got to get round to trying them too. I'm a big Oatmeal fan, think I might carry on with them after the diet. Are you well into ketosis now?

i think im in it im not sure I still get hungry every so often but only like an hour before meals?
which I figure is normal im not entirely sure though

Just had a mint bar omg its like after eights yum!!!!!!

I feel more empty than hungry. But you know you need food. Yes the mint bars are lovely!

yeah thats the best way to describe it really but i dont know i think i need to concentrate on making sure that my protein is higher than my carbs rather than the same or more carb than protein and see if it improves.

yay my first badge is up

Yeah I try and stick with the coconut bar for my treat as it's the lowest in cals and carbs and a boiled egg is low in cals for a snack to bridge the gap in the morning.

thats a good idea im having a lifestyle day this saturday I think i'll try that

Day 10

Had a latte shake for the first time as my breakfast and it was gorgeous just like a frappuccino think ill blend it with some ice next time to make it more like a proper one
2nd pack was strawberry shake
3rd will be mild curry with roasted diced swede and peppers
4th pack im gonna have a vanilla shake

Think today Im going to do the jillian michaels killer bums and thighs workout today i use to love doing it although I think I will definitely be doing the easy version

I love the latte, I have my shakes hot with coffee now.

I was really apprehensive i love coffee i was worried it would be a synthetic taste but its so lovely im definitely ordering it in a simplicity plus 28 days for my next to help save a bit of money per pack

Day 11

Started today with a strawberry shake, then had for the first time a cappuccino shake it was gorgeous I'm definitely ordering some more in my next order.
So I'm only having three packs today as i'm having a lifestyle day for a change as we are off out for a meal with the inlaws I've managed to get the restaurant menu from the internet and Im planning on getting the smoked salmon salad with no dressing. I've gussed how much they will give me using my full protein and much of my veg allowance.

My 3rd pack will be a chocolate shake yay so excited for today:wee:

Yesterday I did killer buns and thighs by JM so tough but love it my butt really hurts which can only be a good sign. Then in the evening i went to the gym with the boyf where i did crosstrainer, jogging then more squats and lunges also my cherrypickers. :whacky068: I finally uploaded my measurements to sns measurement tracker and ive lost a total off 6 inches! 1 each off my hips, waist and each thigh and 2 off my bust but i think its all come off my back and not my actually bust.
Where does everyone measure when theyre doing hips i do across my bum so its at the biggest part? am i doing it right or should i be measuring around my hip bone area?

Off to they gym later before the meal really need to work on things for my butt like my boobs they dont really shrink no matter how small my waist is :mad:

How is everyone finding dealing with the temptation of easter? I'm really struggling we have 3 easter eggs in the house one is mine :17729:
but i will resist and then when ive lost all my weight i will put it all in to portion bags....so i can eat my easter egg at christmas time yay

Last edited:
So went to the gym we didnt have the meal in the end so instead i had grilled chicken carrots and broccoli when i was thin i use to eat this 3 times a week i literally could eat this all the time i guess when me and the boyf got a place together i felt a pressure to make sure we had something different and exciting each night including desserts. now i realise that i should cook healthy for myself and if he doesnt want it change his meal to something defferent eg what i had tonight make him hunters chicken and some chips for the side.

Im a bit of a people pleaser so its hard because i really hate to be the boring one does anyone else have this problem?

You're doing brilliantly! I'm so inspired by all your exercise, I had been doing well at first but it's tapered off a bit now!

I know what you mean about cooking at home, I love eating with DP. We used to have nacho night on a Friday and if I was on a diet I'd just have it without the nachos, same with loads of things, I would tailor myself for his likes (which resulted in gaining loads of weight when we first started going out!) I need to learn from that!

Thanks happybunny im sure youll get back into it its just finding what works for you. I just need to be more active when im not in the gym or work in general i sit down far too much in my free time. I started taking my puppy:doggy: for more walks during the day but shes been very sick:cry: this past week but much better now, so im gonna try and take her for a small walk tomorrow :chores016:

Its hard when you go out and genuinely just want something healthy because it sounds nice everyone is like thats so boring come on live a little but if i want to be healthy i need to ignore this and get back to being me again and just tailor things to make them healthier like i use to. i use to make fajita and instead of tortillas i would wrap them in an iceberg lettuce leaf and use extra light cream cheese instead of sour cream but id gotten lazy with it well not anymore. :character00116::character00115:

Day 12

today I had a strawberry shake then a caffe latte shake.
We went out for an indian tonight so i had a dry chicken tikka with salad which was lovely i really didnt miss the sauce at all and then when i got back a lovely chocolate shake before bed.

no gym today but TONS of walking off tomorrow for a blitz as i have a meal I have to go to its my OH best friend and his wife travelling up to see us hes in the army so my OH doesnt get to see him very often but I now have a plan meal for each type of cuisine eg salad and protein.

Well done for staying on track at the restaurant!

Back