1st slim and save week almost done!

That is just what I was thinking Ive been talking my boyfriends ear off today saying when we eat out ill just ask for the carbs to be sawpped for veg or salad instead of chips or whatever it would usually come with.
Im not sure if i can take them with me Im not checking in luggage so it will be in my carry on suitcase. I'm gonna email ryanair to double check though and ill make sure to post on here and sns forum what I find out from that particular airline.

I'm only gonna have a sip of guiness and wont drink again probably but thanks for saying about the glass of wine may try that but I wasnt a massive drinker so hes use to drinking alcohol by himself so its not too bad as Im already chatty enough as it is haha.

I will take the bars with me as thats not unusual but airlines might have problems with me taking large quantity of powder so I'll double check dont want to get there and have to bin them :cry:

Day 25 part 1

had my first pack and then I was straight off to the gym did a new program on the cross trainer and it literally kicked my butt it was the leg toner plus program which does thighs bum calves quads everything. It increases the incline tells you to switch between peddling forwards and backwards really intense but good.
Then I hit the weights I did leg press, leg extension, leg curl, adductor and abductor. Today was all about getting another inch off my hips and butt hoping I can fit into one of my old dresses I have so many but none have fit for so long.

Came back had my second pack and took the puppy for a walk with my boyfriend it was really nice just strolling along lovely weather still not as good as previous days but not raining

Im having a lifestyle day so for my low carb meal I'm having stir fry I absolutely love them Im doing a mixture of prawns and chicken with some lovely veggies. I was going to whisk in an egg white from a medium egg.

does anyone know how to add that to the planner Ive put it in as 1 large egg white 0.5 item as it isnt from a large egg?
and nam pam thai fish sauce can we have that as its similar to soy sauce?

Day 25 part 2

I've had a lovely food day just had a delicious chicken and prawn stir fry. It was so good I'm so stuffed with food I dont know how I'm going to be able to have my 3rd pack vanilla ice cream flavoured shake I havent had it before but I'm really looking forward to it I love the vanilla so can't wait to try it.

One of my swaps arrived today it came with 2 flavours I havent tried before 1 being the vanilla ice cream the other mint choc shake both sound yummy.

So I didnt have the nam pla sauce as I didnt know if it was on the allowed list but I was a bit naughty I whisked up a small egg egg then dropped it into the wok with the stirfry and stirred it in. I did go over my 100g protein allowance but not over my kcals or carbs so is that bad I mean it was very small I bought mixed weight what a rip off it was only slightly bigger than a quails it only weighed 43g in shell it has to be 53g to classify as a medium egg.
So was it really that bad if i was in my limits if I went over my 100g allowance?

What I've had today:

pack 1 strawberry shake
pack 2 caffe latte
LCM chicken and prawn stirfry
pack 3 vanilla ice cream shake

Total kcal 663
Total carb 48.50
Total pro 77.07

I think it's fine as long as you are staying below 50g of carbs. If you think about it you are creating enough of a deficit for a 3lb loss with your cals there anyway.

Day 26 aka yesterday

I was so busy yesterday I just had no time to update pretty lazy day took the puppy for 2 field runs And then went to the cinema to see the new Tom hardy film I don't care what it's about it's got him in it that's a good enough reason to me to go see it♡

Pack 1 cappuccino shake
Pack 2 strawberry
LCM turkey burger mixed with onion served with broccoli
Pack 3 mint bar

Had my mint bar at the cinema it was lovely normally when I go i get a large diet coke so it was nice to have something for a change. I had a litre bottle of evian instead of my diet coke.

The turkey burger is something I usually make for myself before i started sns so it was nice to have it again :)

Tom Hardy :heartpump:

haha thats how i feel too gorgeous

Day 27

Been at work today had to have 6 hours between my first pack and second I was so hungry but now I'm all full still from my second pack I cant decide if I want to beef up my third pack with some stir fried veggies might do ive put it in and it doesnt send me over 650 only if i want tons of soy sauce on it.
I dont feel like ive really lost anything this week :( but hopefully I'll be wrong.

pack 1 original oatmeal
pack 2 mint choc shake
pack 3 mild curry
pack 4 toffee shake

Total kcal 577
Total carb 42
Total pro 57.80

Havent gone to the gym today so sleepy think ill go this evening before it closes though try and burn some extra calories. The puppy isnt very well again She was sick while I was at work so ill take her for a walk around the pavement instead of a field run.

OMG I just had toffee shake for the first time! SO GOOD!
Like butterscotch angel delight yum definitely ordering them in my next order! :D :D :D

Oh I've got one of those! Will have to try tomorrow. I've tried a few of the keediet bits, very nice, will update on my diary.

They are delicious love them deffo buying the mousse mix.

Day 28

Had a nice day today got my last swap through today I got a new flavour I hadnt tried before in the mixture of shakes. Caramel it was so nice I've just had it as my 4th and last pack. Took the puppy for a field run today she is absolutely wiped out now she happily slept while I went to the gym then woke up for a little bit and went straight back to sleep bless her.

Im losing love for beef curry soup and mild curry I have it too often I think I will start doing more lifestyle days I think also when I do my next order Im planning on getting SS+ 28 day bundle I'll get a few soups each flavour except mushroom. I wont be getting any pasta especially not the evil pasta carbonara ugh. Im getting the soups as I find them filling for work plus there isn't the awkwardness of just having a shake for some reason a fat person has a shake for lunch big fuss "you need to eat more" skinny girl does it nobody says a word.

Weigh in day tomorrow I hope I can get into the 12s I know thats not likely as it means over 5lbs but a girl can dream. Im also hoping my waist will get down to 32 inches then I'll finally have a healthy waist measurement for my height :gimi:

pack 1 caffe latte shake
pack 2 strawberry shake
pack 3 beef curry noodle soup
pack 4 caramel shake

Total kcal 535
Total carb 51.20
Total pro 50

Day 29 weigh in day

I've lost 4.5lb I'm now 13st0.5lb if it lost 0.6 more I would have been in the 12s that will come next weigh in though I have faith.
Hoping i can lose 2.5lbs or more next week and then I get more 2 stone badge eek so excited

I lost 4 inches total 1 off my hips so they're now the same as my chest again so I'm 43 inches on bum and bust.
I lost 0.5 off each thigh and calf.
But I'm most happy as i lost an inch off my waist I now have a 31.5inch waist I have a healthy waist now for my height :D :D
I haven't done my arms although I think they've stayed the same I'll check when I finish work. :D

Ok day just went sour I've just realised I left my lunch on the bus dammit! Ok I'll just do a lifestyle day and go buy plain salad and some cooled meat

That's a brilliant result! (Not leaving the lunch obviously) All the hard work you've put in is paying off. Well done you xxx

You're so disciplined! Well done on the loss, once upon a time the 12s were evil to me, but i do long for them now!

I never considered the Toffee shake, I will do though.

I think i will have the mild curry for dinner, completely new to them all so hoping its nice!

Myself and my husband have just moved house so i don't have scales at the minute, it might be a good thing as i am a serial weigher and obsess over ounces.

We just bought a bengal kitten who is an absolute lunatic so i am forever chasing him around so i totally see what you mean with the puppy!

Good luck all!

Haha thanks FB I just switched to a lifestyle day and nipped into m&S got a bowl of classic salad and a char grilled cliced chicken breast Im so full.

Thanks TM I'm chuffed to be near the 12's I was exactly the same if I even use to go near the 11s I was horrified how quickly time has changed now I wish I was in the 11s hopefully if I succeed in Vonnies may challenge I may well be knocking on 11s door.
Aww so cute bless how old?
my puppy is 10 months but shes bigger than most dogs:chores016:

Day 29 my fourth weigh in

Started the day with the original oatmeal loveit and also the porridge are lovely. As i previously mentioned I left my lunch on the bus so I quickly went on to the sns meal planner deleted my simplicity and created a lifestyle plan day before I started work.

So for my lunch I nipped into M&S grabbed myself one of there classic salads and picked out the cherry tomatoes and threw away the dressing away. I also picked up a box of char grilled chicken breast already sliced and mixed it with the salad really nice.

Came home had a vanilla shake as my 2nd pack then I went to the gym for an hour came back and had a cookies and cream shake as my 3rd and final pack. Yummy love cookies and cream let the boyf have a tiny sip he was shocked how tastey it was.

Pack 1 original oatmeal
LCM chicken salad
Pack 2 vanilla shake
Pack 3 cookies and cream shake

Total kcal 630.05
Total carb 43.12
Total pro 79.49

Thanks hun

Back