1st slim and save week almost done!

Oh dear the dreaded mother in law!! I'm lucky mine is lovely but hardly around. Unfortunately you are between a rock and a hard place. Most men a mummies boys at heart and you will find they will fight your corner with anyone except mother!

I know it was upsetting though as she can be nice I don't get what happened its the confusion of it all that's upset me the most. My boyfriend is the youngest so as much as he denies it he is a mummies boy. I was upset when he said she wouldn't have said that and what did I do to upset her as apparently she left in a mood.

So wanted to binge this monthly is making me more emotional but I stuck with it and just had a shake instead :)

Day 38

I had a lifestyle day as my order didn't arrive until 3:30pm
LCM 2 boiled eggs and some chicken
Pack 1 mild curry
Pack 2 chocolate hazelnut
Pack 3 chocolate shake
Snack 4 cocktail sausages
Total kcal 697
Total carb 36
Total pro 71

Looks like a good day to me. Carbs are amazing. Once my truffa bars are gone I'm gonna have to give them up if I ever want to achieve 30 something carbs a day. They just push you up too high.

The bars are bad but some of the shakes are almost 14g of carbs a pack. The lowest is chocolate mint shake which is 6.3g of carb.
I think the only way to be under 40g of cars is to be on lifestyle as most of the shakes are 12.5g .

Day 39

Today is a new day the past is the past I've sort of solved it all with my boyfriend even though his mum apparently left our house annoyed? I don't know she's like a light switch she goes crazy in 0 to 60. Other than that she's nice i don't get it im not thinking about it anymore.

I saw my doctor yesterday I have to take a progesterone pill to stop my problem so I can be examined then I'm coming off that and on to an antibiotic she was really shifty about it my Dr immediately wanted to put me on the pill but I refused and she then said I can have antibiotics after I've been examined.

Im not hopeful for my weightlosses at the moment I've got twice the amount of contraception as a normal person a thyroid and pcos.
So from here forward any loss I get shall be celebrated no more sad face because i lost a pound and not 5. Each loss is getting me closer to my goal. This week I've been away so if I maintain I'll be really happy. Im off to the gym today and taking the puppy for a few field runs.

Just had a lovely Caffè latte shake yum need to buy some ice to make it like a frappuccino.

Day 39 part 2

So today I'm on lifestyle it's the only way i can keep my carbs below 50g really. I went to the gym did hill walking and running intervals doing a mile on each and switching then lots of core need to get to 30 inch waist come tummy shrink already I know my little waist is hiding somewhere. Finished off with a timed mile sprint feeling great me and my boyfriend came back and took the puppy for a field run I spent most of it doing suicides to get her to chase me she's all tuckered out now :) she a sleep on her blanket on her sofa bless.

When we got back i cooked dinner planning on having my last pack after as per usual :) just downloading the new Peter kay program boyf loves him so I'll be watching that anything is better than snooker.

Today's meal plan

Pack 1 Caffè latte shake so good
Pack 2 white choc&raspberry ok but only taste raspberry
Snack 2 cocktail sausages
LCM carb free battered fish with carrots &broccoli :D
Pack 3 mint Choc shake

Total kcal 687
Total carb 42
Total pro 73

Can't believe how much exercise you do! Very inspirational. I get knackered with just walking. Maybe just running around after my nutty kids is enough. My lifting comes from picking up my not so little boy, all 30lbs of him. Will have to sneak in some squats while I'm holding him :D

Haha free weight training aww bless.
Mind you when I worked in a nursery I was always knackered at the end of the day kids just seem to have never ending energy

Day 40

Just tried chocolate cherry it was not good i imagined it would tasted similar to a chocolate raspberry thing almost like jammy wagon wheels one can dream it for some reason all i tasted was banana?!
I took one sip and had to pour the rest down the drain so I made a strawberry shake instead :)

Right got my bright pink yoga mat out I'm ready to start killer buns and thighs come on JM kick my button into shape and I found my fitbit :D yay

Ew I have one of those left. Don't think I'll even bother trying it.

I only ordered one pack of cherry Choc shake to try thank God so I'm not wasting any which is good but I haven't tried any bars I'll let you know this weekend what one of the new ones is like. My boyfriend keeps trying to steal bars off me! I'm not happy he could eat anything but chooses my bars :(

Can't stop thinking about chocolate :( I just want some so bad. Im not going to have any but I feel NEED for it again why God why has this started again

I get cravings and I can't think straight, usually I'll do something I don't want to do first. So I'll say that I'll clean the windows or something I hate then if I still want something bad I'll have it. Usually the craving disappears by then or I have a glass of coke zero as an emergency. I always blame my hormones! Glad they're trying to sort your monthlies out, every pound lost is one not gained huni xx

Aww thanks your right every pound lost is another one gone :)
Just got back and my boyfriend ate 1 of the 2 praline bats I ordered so I have 1 left what a ***** considering i just went food shop got him a wide range of snacks to eat. Its just plain mean :(

I can safely say I'd hit the roof! Like you say there are plenty of other things he could eat. I'd point him in the direction of the sns website and throw his wallet at him grrrr

Haha he's now said he'll repay me for the bar

Ribena plus cartons are on offer in sainsbury 10 for £2!
I've been using it like squash pouring a small amount in a glass then top it up with water as it is really sweet.

Day 40 part 2

Today I went over my carbs I wanted I had over 45g doh!
But back on the horse tomorrow I need to get these carb levels down
I did the killer buns and thighs workout with JM totally kicked my booty but worth it also took the puppy for her field runs.

I had a snack while out shopping I picked up some Turkey and munched away it was the carbs from that that put me over i should have been under 45g however my kcal is still under 700 so no problem.

This pill is seriously messing with me already I cried at wall E tonight how embarrassing.

Pack 1 strawberry shake
Pack 2 toffee shake
LC snack Bernard matthews sweet chilli Turkey chunks
LCM egg white chicken,peppers and red onion omelette
Pack 3 chocolate shake

Total kcal 648
Total carb 54
Total pro 75
Total fat 12

Doing vonnies may challenge so fingers crossed i can lose 14lbs in a month. Im using mfp to track my daily kcal,carb and pro as it's more accurate than the sns meal planner.

Back