1st Stone Pressie

JanBow

I'm a firm believer in rewards for losing weight/reaching goals lol and am therefore rewarding myself for each stone I lose, which is nice of me LOL plus hubby has promised me a Kindle when I get to goal and have lost 3½ stone.

So on Friday I went and had a helix piercing, which is the one at the top of the ear as I've wanted it done for ages, so although it was a bit of a painful reward I'm very happy with it :)

I totally agree it's a good idea, I have been rewarding myself for the stone weight loss too, I throw my big clothes out and get a new outfit a month, I brought a slendertone for my first stone which i use nearly everyday, and I brought a cross trainer for my second stone... (still to be used ..opps). I use to reward myself with food, glad I'm getting out of that habit. What will your next reward be?

Great idea. Will have to see if I have lost anything after my 1st week on Saturday and then start thinking about mini rewards

I mainly get shoes along the way, usually needed as my feet have shrunk!!

Think I'm going to have a pedicure for my final Halloween goal ... Do have ny eye on some leopard shoes from marks :)

I have a pandora bracelet and was buying myself a glass bead for every stone I lost, I could then wear it and it would remind of what I've achieved :)

I got a bit of catching up to do tho, have only got one and I'm nearly at a six stone loss!

I totally agree it's a good idea, I have been rewarding myself for the stone weight loss too, I throw my big clothes out and get a new outfit a month, I brought a slendertone for my first stone which i use nearly everyday, and I brought a cross trainer for my second stone... (still to be used ..opps). I use to reward myself with food, glad I'm getting out of that habit. What will your next reward be?

Not sure yet, I'm thinking about a small tattoo to go on my foot (I may be closer to 50 than 20 but I'm not growing old gracefully LOL) or maybe a massage or something like that, although that may be my 3rd stone as I won't feel so embarrassed about my body then. Now go & get on that cross trainer! LOL x

Great idea. Will have to see if I have lost anything after my 1st week on Saturday and then start thinking about mini rewards

Go for it, anything that helps the motivation is a good idea in my book :)

I mainly get shoes along the way, usually needed as my feet have shrunk!!

Think I'm going to have a pedicure for my final Halloween goal ... Do have ny eye on some leopard shoes from marks :)

Ooh yes a pedicure sounds nice. When I lost 3 stone last time I did Cambridge, my feet went down a size, you don't really think about your feet putting on weight but it does go on all over of course.

I have a pandora bracelet and was buying myself a glass bead for every stone I lost, I could then wear it and it would remind of what I've achieved :)

I got a bit of catching up to do tho, have only got one and I'm nearly at a six stone loss!

That's a lovely idea and real reminder of what you've achieved - now go shopping and get those gorgeous beads! x

Your right about the feet getting smaller when losing weight, at my usual weight i was a 5 1/2 to 6 at present I'm a 7 - 8!

I go online everyday to money saving experts forum "quick grabbit while you can" to find any bargains, just got uggs from office £60 instead of £220, body shop spend £20 get£10 off, Disney store deals, and today there a one day deal for Clarins beauty flash balm £14 instead of £28, bargain!!

I may be missing the point of treating myself at every stone lost, opps, eke I need to step away from the computer and get on that cross trainer!! lol

After losing a stone I treated myself to a cross-trainer; which (rubs halo) I have used everyday since. I started off at 10 mins at level 1 and am now doing 20 mins at level 4 everyday.
Still trying to think what to treat myself with for my 2 stone loss; hoping to reach that goal by end of the month.

Ooh liking the sound of that website, will be heading over a lookie :)

Well done Alison on your cross trainer, you're getting on really well! xx

Oh yes, but then buying anything smaller is lovely. We're about to go into our winter uniforms in work & I've ordered smaller sizes, felt good :)

I'm enjoying the feeling at the moment of my underwear actually fitting me and I'm not squeezing into things as I was a month ago!

Well done everyone ordering sizes smaller!! whatt a geeat feeling!!

LOL only thing I'm not enjoying is having to buy new shoes, I had a lovely collection of size 6/7! LOL

I'm going to be treating myself to each stone lost just not sure what with. My first mini goal though is to get through a week ;)

I'm going to be treating myself to each stone lost just not sure what with. My first mini goal though is to get through a week ;)

I'm sure you will and enjoy your treats when you get there x

Back