1st time doing Lipotrim 🙏

That's exactly what I do myself, you'll just end up quitting and coming off it completely if you don't just live sometimes and have fun.

Dxxx

I’ve actually been ok today 2 shakes and a meal of fish veg and a couple of boiled potatoes (400 calories) and only water.
How’s your day been? Xx

Och I'm having a bit of a rough day, diet wise its been fine but I feel really teary and emotional today.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it better pass cos I hate it.

Dxxx

Sorry I’ve only just seen this message signal isn’t great here. Sorry to hear you were having a bad day. How are you feeling today? Just remember how amazing you’re doing and how much you’ve lost already. You’ll soon be in your lovely clothes and feeling healthier too. Keep strong if you feel tearful go for a bubble bath, or a walk or put your music on and dance like mad. Xxx

How are you doing? I feel really hungry today think this cold weather doesn’t help! Jumped on my own scales today and I’ve thankfully lost that 3lb I put on on holiday. So it’s just like I’ve skipped a week. I’m hoping for a 5lb loss this week which would take me to 12.11 always nice to go down a big number. But I’ll see how I get on! As it’s cold and I’m starving think I’ll do 2 shakes today and a prawn salad for dinner (300 calories) xxx

Hi , hope you don't mind me jumping in, I just saw your blog I've been on Lipo into my 7th week and had 1 cheat but all going well,
anyway something I do to add a little variety is some curry powder in the chicken soup,
But well done to the Both of you , keep up the great work

Wow 7th week with only 1 cheat that’s absolutely amazing well done. How much have you lost? I’m occasionally having the odd meal but very low calorie and Ive lost 1 stone so far. 2 more stone to go!

so far I've lost around 2 and a half stone, and I am 1 happy chappie, The secret I think is to get in a routine that suits you, I do my meal spread all wrong but it works for me, lots of water as either plain/soda lots of coffee, I've always been a big eater in the evenings so I've worked around that, I have my first shake at 7:30pm chicken either plain or with either pepper or curry powder, then a chocolate or vanilla (I'm allergic to Strawberry) around 9-9:30pm first 3 days as everyone says the biggest struggle then seem to get in the routine,
Oh and another thing people on the forum help a great deal, so you girls I think are doing the right thing keeping each others spirits up.
last word "Your all AMAZING you don't know it but others are watching you and gaining inspiration and the confidence they can do what your doing, Well Done Your STARS"

Hi Sprinkles!

How’s it going?! I plan on starting again tomorrow, need to get my lockdown body sorted out 😔
Helloooo, I had a couple of false starts this week 🙈 I’m wanting to start again properly tomorrow! I’d originally lost two stone and I’ve put half a stone back on. Still got five to lose so I’m gonna have to knuckle down too! Xx

Helloooo, I had a couple of false starts this week 🙈 I’m wanting to start again properly tomorrow! I’d originally lost two stone and I’ve put half a stone back on. Still got five to lose so I’m gonna have to knuckle down too! Xx
Wanna start this together? A stone and a half is still amazing, so just focus on that!!! 😉

Have you done this before? Last time I did was for my Sister’s wedding six years ago, hence the profile pic as motivation! But it’s the severe constipation I am dreading going through again 😭

Yesss definitely! Only did it for about five weeks started this Feb when I lost the two stone and then lockdown has ruined me! Yeah it’s the worst isn’t it, I have so much water but i still get it. I haven’t got the motivation I had a few months ago so I’m just trying to discipline myself and get going with it! X

Yesss definitely! Only did it for about five weeks started this Feb when I lost the two stone and then lockdown has ruined me! Yeah it’s the worst isn’t it, I have so much water but i still get it. I haven’t got the motivation I had a few months ago so I’m just trying to discipline myself and get going with it! X
Great! It will be lovely to catch up with someone regularly! If I can just get through the first three days, the hunger usually subsides! But it’s just the desire to eat that catches me, usually in the evening and then I become like a woman possessed 🤪

Great! It will be lovely to catch up with someone regularly! If I can just get through the first three days, the hunger usually subsides! But it’s just the desire to eat that catches me, usually in the evening and then I become like a woman possessed 🤪
DIET STARTS NOW!!!!!

DIET STARTS NOW!!!!!
Yes that’s me too you know, I’m never mega hungry it’s just the desire to eat. But first three days are hardest for me too. We can do it, done it before can do it again. I’m thinking if I start now I can be close to my goal weight in a few months it’s so easily doable x

Yes that’s me too you know, I’m never mega hungry it’s just the desire to eat. But first three days are hardest for me too. We can do it, done it before can do it again. I’m thinking if I start now I can be close to my goal weight in a few months it’s so easily doable x
How was day 1? 🙂

Back