1st time doing Lipotrim 🙏

Hi
Thank you so much Mini for taking the time to source this - very helpful 😊
Hi there! How has your week been? I started last week at 16’13.5 and this morning I’m 16’5 so I’m really pleased. I’ve had a few coffees throughout the week with milk so I’m aware that’s why I’ve not lost as much but I’m still really pleased and just needed to ease myself in this time 😂 how about you? X

Hi

Hi there! How has your week been? I started last week at 16’13.5 and this morning I’m 16’5 so I’m really pleased. I’ve had a few coffees throughout the week with milk so I’m aware that’s why I’ve not lost as much but I’m still really pleased and just needed to ease myself in this time 😂 how about you? X
Hello!!! Well done you, that is brilliant!!!

It’s been a tough week, but I managed to stick to it 100%!!! I am determined to keep the momentum going for at least another couple of weeks (fingers crossed) but am considering whether I could perhaps change to Keto after that so I can eat.

I have managed to lose 4.5kg which I am so happy about 😀 Appreciate it’s not likely to be as much this coming week, but just don’t have the energy to exercise to aid that right now!

Last edited:
Oh that’s amazing well done!!! YeH same I’m gonna do Keto eventually but would love to get a stone or two off on this first 😬 fingers crossed I can keep it up lol xxx

Really struggling today!!! I know I shouldn’t weigh myself EVERY day, but it’s plateaued for the last three days, even going up a tiny bit this morning and I really need those numbers to go down to spur me on 🥺

No I’m the same! I keep weighing myself daily it’s the worst I need to commit to weighing once a day or every few days but I’m a bit sad today and struggling I’m just trying to power through thinking the better I stick to it the quicker I can have the next half a stone off!! Try and give it a couple of days away from the scales I’m gonna hide mine for a few days Xx

There is half an uneaten, cheesy pasta bake sitting on the cooker! If I don’t lose anything when I weigh myself tomorrow morning chances are I may eat the whole lot 😉

There is half an uneaten, cheesy pasta bake sitting on the cooker! If I don’t lose anything when I weigh myself tomorrow morning chances are I may eat the whole lot 😉
Good luck with WI👍

Hey is anyone still on lipotrim on here? Just restarted could fix with a buddy x

Hey! Hope you’re well.
I’m starting Lipotrim on Monday after around 2 months off. Quite nervous and excited at the same time. I find this diet is soooo effective but so hard without support so I totally get it about having a buddy- makes things so much easier.
I was really hoping we would be able to make a group chat on WhatsApp so it’s easier for us all to commmunicate. That way we can keep up to date with how we’re all getting on. What do you think x

Take care,

Te

Hi Te,

I have fallen off the dieting wagon, so I could do with the support too! Are we able to PM on here?!?!

Hey!
That’s exactly why I thought it would be helpful. We’re all in the same boat so it would definitely help and encourage us xx
Hmm, I’m not too familiar on how to use this so I’m not entirely sure... I don’t think we can though

Hi

How is everyone?

Amazing weight losses! Well done 😀

I’m planning on starting Lipotrim again, I was doing SW, but really struggling with lockdown and keep eating rubbish 😒 I’m thinking Lipotrim is the only solution for me right now as food will be completely removed from the equation! I have about four weeks worth which would give me a good “kickstart” into losing some weight.

Lots of luck to You! Have ruined my week and a half of hard work - plan to start again tomorrow 😉

Lots of luck to You! Have ruined my week and a half of hard work - plan to start again tomorrow 😉
Who was I kidding, was never going to be able to get through a bank holiday 😄

Amongst my random internet lockdown purchases I came across an offer for Exante, much cheaper. Has anyone done both Lipotrim and Exante - which do you prefer please?

Who was I kidding, was never going to be able to get through a bank holiday 😄

Amongst my random internet lockdown purchases I came across an offer for Exante, much cheaper. Has anyone done both Lipotrim and Exante - which do you prefer please?

Hi

Don’t beat yourself up about not starting yet - it’s so tough and you really need to be in the right frame of mind ❤️

I have done both Lipotrim and Exante (and CWP 😂).

I would recommend Lipotrim if you want something stricter and more of a palate cleanse as Lipotrim contains the least amount of sugar in comparison to other meal replacements (therefore hunger is reduced and you don’t crave more Lipotrim products after having a serving!). I find Lipotrim helps “reset” my eating habits, (just what I need right now).

Exante have a vast offering of shakes, bars, soups, porridge and meals so if you’re looking for variety Exante would be your better option. Exante is potentially more sustainable longer term because of the variety too 🤷🏻‍♀️ I liked the Exante products, however I did find some of them triggered me into wanting more and I’d have more....(but I am greedy and need to be better at self control!).The Exante products I had were really nice and I genuinely enjoyed them (if they still do the gooey pudding thing AVOID 🤮 Absolutely revolting!!). There are also different options with Exante, TFR, 5:2 and some plans with a low calorie evening meal. They’re also cheaper!

Sorry I’m not sure if that was helpful? Just my opinion for what it’s worth..... I guess it depends how much you want to lose and how quick? There is an Exante forum on here so it might be worthwhile looking at some diaries? Good luck though whichever you chose 🙌🏼

Thank you so much GemBino, that’s great 😃 I have been doing Lipotrim on and off for 10 years now and I am bored of it, and maybe my body gets used to it more quickly than it used to.

I stumbled across an offer for Exante last week, a months supply for £69.99, plus I got an extra 5 free sachets, all delivered for free, so decided to give that a go instead.

I stupidly tried to start on Wednesday, knowing full well for me psychologically I need to start on a Monday. I had a mocha shake and a lemon bar, and both were delicious by comparison. It soon went out of the window when I smelt dinner cooking 😉

So given Monday is the first of a new month, I am going to try my best to stick with a Exante until that turquoise box sitting on my dining table is empty!!! Just dreading weigh in tomorrow, chances are I have gained all that I lost in the week and a half on Lipotrim and then some!!! Wish me luck 🤞🏻

Thank you so much GemBino, that’s great 😃 I have been doing Lipotrim on and off for 10 years now and I am bored of it, and maybe my body gets used to it more quickly than it used to.

I stumbled across an offer for Exante last week, a months supply for £69.99, plus I got an extra 5 free sachets, all delivered for free, so decided to give that a go instead.

I stupidly tried to start on Wednesday, knowing full well for me psychologically I need to start on a Monday. I had a mocha shake and a lemon bar, and both were delicious by comparison. It soon went out of the window when I smelt dinner cooking 😉

So given Monday is the first of a new month, I am going to try my best to stick with a Exante until that turquoise box sitting on my dining table is empty!!! Just dreading weigh in tomorrow, chances are I have gained all that I lost in the week and a half on Lipotrim and then some!!! Wish me luck 🤞🏻

That’s great, well done! Getting organised is the first step 😊

Just take each day as it comes, don’t put too much pressure on yourself, we’re only human 💕

I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for a few more weeks and I sometimes feel overwhelmed with that, so I break it down into individual weeks which I do think helps me with the psychological challenge of a TFR. Also concentrating on how you’ll feel at the end of the diet - yes it can be miserable at times.... but I was genuinely already miserable not being the size I wanted to be, (which just makes me think, chose your miserable Gem 🤷🏻‍♀️😂).

Good luck, you’ve got this 🙌🏼

Thank you for your support Gem!

How long have you been doing Lipotrim now? Hope it’s going well 😉

Thank you for your support Gem!

How long have you been doing Lipotrim now? Hope it’s going well 😉

I’m only on day eight, but I feel better already, no doubt as a result of all the nutrients from the products and no bloating from eating rubbish!

All set for tomorrow?

I don’t really have much food in the house at the moment (other than what my husband eats, which wouldn’t really be my first choice) and I’ve found that has helped me because there’s nothing else to really have but my shakes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Less temptation!

Back