1st time doing Lipotrim 🙏

Well done You, that is brilliant!!!

I am self isolating with my parents and sister, so it’s really hard, especially when they cook too much food and just leave it in the kitchen!

Not sure what my plan of action is just yet! The one month supply has lots of different flavoured shakes primarily and some bars and only a handful of savoury items - although I do have more of a sweet tooth! Just looking forward to something other than chocolate, vanilla or strawberry 😉

Just need to get to Thursday 🤞🏻

Well done You, that is brilliant!!!

I am self isolating with my parents and sister, so it’s really hard, especially when they cook too much food and just leave it in the kitchen!

Not sure what my plan of action is just yet! The one month supply has lots of different flavoured shakes primarily and some bars and only a handful of savoury items - although I do have more of a sweet tooth! Just looking forward to something other than chocolate, vanilla or strawberry 😉

Just need to get to Thursday 🤞🏻

Yes it is hard, however try and think of it that you’re not missing out - all of the lovely foods we enjoy will still be there when we’ve finished our programs 😊 It’s all psychological, you just need to stay strong.

If you have a sweet tooth, you will really enjoy the Exante shakes and desserts - I loved the Apple Crumble dessert 🤤

Good luck for today - you can do this!

Last edited:
Hi Gem,

Thank you for checking in! It’s been a bit of a struggle to get back into this, think my appetite has increased as I have been overeating for the last couple of weeks so my tummy is really grumbly! Strawberry shake was fine, chocolate coconut bar had a strange malty smell, and the red Thai soup was powdery but tasty enough. Think I need to drink more water though, just hate going to the toilet so much!

How are you getting on? Hope you had a good day 🙂 Do they still post trackers on this website do you know?

Hi Gem,

Thank you for checking in! It’s been a bit of a struggle to get back into this, think my appetite has increased as I have been overeating for the last couple of weeks so my tummy is really grumbly! Strawberry shake was fine, chocolate coconut bar had a strange malty smell, and the red Thai soup was powdery but tasty enough. Think I need to drink more water though, just hate going to the toilet so much!

How are you getting on? Hope you had a good day 🙂 Do they still post trackers on this website do you know?

Well done that’s great!! I always find day one the hardest. I’m glad you enjoyed them as that definitely helps you stick to it ☺️ I had one of the LT coconut flapjacks today, everyone says they taste like MDF/cardboard but I’ve always liked them 😂 I do admit they are an acquired taste.

I think I’ve drunk about 4-5ltrs today 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 It helps with hunger.

Hmmm I’ve never used one of the trackers so I’m probably the wrong person to ask, however I have seen some. There is a “technical forum” which I think has some guidance on how to create one.

Is this why you meant?

I think I tried a flapjack once, but that was ten years ago, so hopefully they have improved since then!!! Always found the chicken soup too powdery. A lady on the Exante forum says she makes their soup into biscuits, maybe I might try that, makes a difference being able to eat.

That being said, day two not quite as successful, ended up eating chicken and salad but hopefully have still kept my calories below 1000.

4-5 litres, WOW! How is your bladder holding up with that!!!

I think I tried a flapjack once, but that was ten years ago, so hopefully they have improved since then!!! Always found the chicken soup too powdery. A lady on the Exante forum says she makes their soup into biscuits, maybe I might try that, makes a difference being able to eat.

That being said, day two not quite as successful, ended up eating chicken and salad but hopefully have still kept my calories below 1000.

4-5 litres, WOW! How is your bladder holding up with that!!!

Ahh you got your ticker set up! 👌

Chicken salad is a very sensible choice and very low calorie - I certainly wouldn’t consider your day being not quite as successful at all!

I think they’re fine, as long as you don’t associate it/ have expectations for an actual flapjack 😂 It is quite amusing that they called it one as it bares absolutely no resemblance in any shape or form (okay perhaps colour) to a flapjack 😂

How does she make them into biscuits?!

Yes I know, constantly needing the bathroom, on a brighter note, it does increase my step count 😂😂

Found this in the Exante forum - might have to try it!

Yes, I have the ticker, thank you! Can you see it then please?!?

Last edited:
Oh, thank you for confirming! I don’t even see it myself?!?

I have really been struggling with Exante, but not sure I have been doing it right. As my months box only included enough items for three a day I assumed this is what I should eat/drink (similar to Lipotrim - but don’t seem to be as filling). But when I checked I think I am meant to make another 200 calories up with permitted/low carb foods, so have had a small meal for the last two days. Today I have just been too weak, so might have to start again tomorrow 😉

How’s things going for you Gem? Hopefully better than me!!! 😊

Oh, thank you for confirming! I don’t even see it myself?!?

I have really been struggling with Exante, but not sure I have been doing it right. As my months box only included enough items for three a day I assumed this is what I should eat/drink (similar to Lipotrim - but don’t seem to be as filling). But when I checked I think I am meant to make another 200 calories up with permitted/low carb foods, so have had a small meal for the last two days. Today I have just been too weak, so might have to start again tomorrow 😉

How’s things going for you Gem? Hopefully better than me!!! 😊

Are you on a mobile? I don’t think they display on mobiles, just iPads and computers I believe (only saying that as it showed when I was on here using my iPad but not now on my phone).

I am a little out of touch with Exante, but I think their Total Solution is 800 Calories so either four products a day or three products, with the 200 calorie meal?

Too weak? Physically or succumbing to temptations 🙈

I’m okay thank you, I think not having food in the house is making my life easier as there is less food thought/temptation. I’ve felt quite tired though, I think Lipotrim is only 425 calories a day, although you get the rest of calories from your fat storage..... there are roughly 49,000 Calories in one stone of body fat.... so I’ll be okay for a while 🙈

Thanks Gem, you are a genius 🙃 Been looking on my iPhone until now!

Yes, I think you're right about the 800 calories. My problem with that is I am an all or nothing kind of girl, if I start eating I find it near impossible to stop. Going to try four sachets today, and worst case scenario I might go back to Lipotrim on Monday.

Oh wow! 49k calories, no wonder my food baby has cost me so much money 😜 I always feel so lethargic on meal replacement, wish I could be one of those who feel energised!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for your support 👍

Thanks Gem, you are a genius 🙃 Been looking on my iPhone until now!

Yes, I think you're right about the 800 calories. My problem with that is I am an all or nothing kind of girl, if I start eating I find it near impossible to stop. Going to try four sachets today, and worst case scenario I might go back to Lipotrim on Monday.

Oh wow! 49k calories, no wonder my food baby has cost me so much money 😜 I always feel so lethargic on meal replacement, wish I could be one of those who feel energised!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for your support 👍

I’m all or nothing too 😞 I think that’s why Lipotrim is good for me right now, I needed to eliminate all food and temptation, because I can’t just have a little bit of something 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know this sounds lame, but try drinking more water - it helps with the hunger.

TFRs are more of a psychological challenge and I think once you’re through the first 1-4 days you should start to feel better.

Remember you can do this! It’s only temporary.

How did you get on today?

I’m okay thank you, I’m into week three now, all being well I’ll do another four weeks TFR and then refeed 💕

Feel free to join this forum, although it has been quiet for a few days

Back