1st time here!

Mel2

Silver Member
Just wanted to say "Hi" to you all. I've finally decided that enough is enough and started Slimming World today. I'm unable to go to the clubs because of work commitments and couldn't believe the price of joining up online so bought the books etc from Ebay and am going to give it a shot on my own. I decided to join this forum as if I have to post my progress reports it will help keep me on track! It will also be helpful to read about others in a similar position to me and pick up on tips and tricks etc.
I am a size 26 :eek: and have a lot of weight to lose ( at least 8 stone, ) but am really determined this time and will stick to it!!!!
It seems really friendly here so think you'll be seeing a lot of me! :)

Hi there and welcome!
I dont go to class either, it can be done!
I would suggest you have a look at the food diary section to get some tips and meal ideas to get you started.
I have gone from a size 28/30 to a size 14/16 and if I can do it...anyone can!

Good luck with your journey Hun.

Welcome to the forum, I don't go to a class either I do it 'home alone' with the help of this great forum and the people on it.

I have about 11 stones (2½ sts gone) to lose altogether and although I am a slow loser the weight is coming off, so although it may look very daunting to you at the moment, stay with it, SW does work......

So good luck for your weight loss and your SW journey. X

thi nk u have picked a great diet to start and this forum is second to none the people are all so freindly and allways willing to help if u give it 100 percent then u will see the diffrence in no time good luck

Thank you for the very warm welcome, support and advice! I've spent ages this morning browsing the food diaries and recipes etc...my hubby's getting fed up with me as we were meant to be going out!
Today I've had a banana and satsuma for breakfast, I'm about to have beans on toast and a muller light for lunch, then a beef curry with rice tonight (I'm starting with extra easy to see how I get on). I might then have a glass of wine or two with my syns!
I'm feeling very positive which has never been the case with diets previously so fingers crossed!

Hi Mel
I did SW a few months back on my own at home and lost over a stone... so it CAN be done.
I decided to join a group, mainly because I wanted to make new friends....
I have about the same to lose as you, so feel free to give me a shout anytime and we can be slimming buddies..
This forum is absolutely fabulous, and I couldnt live without it... I have made so many friends and been given so much fantastic advise and help... its awesome....

Back