1st Timer Just decided on lap band surgery

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dklass, 29 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Dklass

Dklass New Member

hi I am new to this website and think it is great that it exists. I was going to have private balloon surgery and then realised that it was still going to be an up hill struggle so I have decided to go for lap band and pay for it. I am in london and would be paying approximately £9000 for the surgery can you suggest any surgeons in london who are good and do it for less. I looked at the bmi website and they seemed a reasonable, I am scared about the op and the scare that will be left. how is the band actually filled after surgery and what do people see. i am not telling anyone about the surgery so i do not want it to be obvious,:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    First of all, welcome to the forums!!

I think you posted this in the wrong forumpart :$ This is for Cambridge Diet which is a very low cal food replacement diet.

I think you will get better responses / more usefull responses posting in the ehh ''surgery'' forum?

Good luck with everything though, I really hope all goes well and you will be able to make the right decission for you :)

xx Lostris
  4. lu-c

lu-c Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    But... you could try cambridge Diet in the mean time, you may find you suceed with it and save lots of money at the same time. ( some people say the weight loss is about the same rate using sole source!)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.