1st week and 11b off yippeeeee

puddy95

Well folks,
my first week brought me the very lovely 11lb loss, what a great feeling, well done to everone else and good luck for your next weigh in.
Much love x:p

puddy95 well done on losing 11 lbs.great start keep up the good work.all the best for next week.

WOW Puddy that is fantastic!!! :party0049:

I am on day 5 of SS and I have my first WI on Monday and your success has motivated me even more, so thank you for sharing. xx :D

Hey spottitchsam, well done yourself, absolute fabby losses:D:bliss:

Jazzy67, keep going matey nearly the first week done and dusted, let us know how you get on.

Much love x:p

Thanks Puddy, I will do :Dx

Thank you pinkyprincess,:D I'm really pleased and I have still managed to stay 100% which is quite amazing for me...really I woud have normally nagged my husband for a takeaway by now!!

So lets see what next weeks weigh in brings:)

Keep happy and positive people x

Mariah, Thank you I'm sure you will do just as well, keep us posted:)

Maddison, thank you, you have done quite fabby yourself, nice one honey :Dx

Keep going folks, its just out of reach but if we stretch we can get it, ours to keep.:party0011:

Much love x:D

Thank you pinkyprincess,:D I'm really pleased and I have still managed to stay 100% which is quite amazing for me...really I woud have normally nagged my husband for a takeaway by now!!

So lets see what next weeks weigh in brings:)

Keep happy and positive people x

God I hear you on that one I do be the same I really want chipper or whatever Im in the mood for and he gives in! Not this time though! Hoping my drinks come today and I can start tomorrow or Wedneaday then I can hit the bed for the weekend to get me past day 3 and 4 they are always the hardest for me! But look at your week over and done with you will fly it now hun! Whoop congrats!

Thank you loulouloss, your doing well enough yourself, go you!!

Pinkprincess, he said at the start he would outright refuse to give in to me, so not to bother asking ha! As for the first few days, I did not really get any problems, guess I was lucky, little bit of a hungover feeling and a couple of little headaches that went with painkillers and that was it really, ketosis by the morning of day 4, no problems since, have not felt hungry, couple of pangs but usually at lunch or dinner when Im ready for my soup or shakes anyway. Anything else has been about me wanting food rather than needing it, which I guess is the reason why I am here in the first place, when this happens i grab a coffee and my laptop, go to bed and read what everyone else is up to on this forum, has certainly kept my mind of the fridge, especially when I know my husband has emptied it lol, as well as the dozens of breakfast/WW bars and cakes etc out of the cupboardthat I felt i needed and then forgot that I had bought them.

Anyway keep going everyone, how brave can you be??

Laura

OMG well done you!!! 1 stone 2lbs gone forever good woman thats fantastic I bet your feeling a million dollars! xx

Thank you pinkprincess, its a fabby feeling :)and its really spurred me on for next week. Good luck to you, hope we can all keep going, I know from experience how much it means to everyone :D

xx

Well Im on my 17th day, and still 100% my goodness this is bizarre, I have never stuck to a plan for this long without cheating...I would have never have seen myself on a supplement diet before either, just shows what we can do..cant wait for weigh in on Thursday, hopefully it will give me a boost for next week.
Hope everyones good and life is treating you well.

Keep positive folks. xx

Puddy95, you are doing so well, don't you love the feeling of being in control. Good luck for Thursday weigh-in - when your head is 100% in the right place, you know you'll get a result. Marvellous!

Back