1st week back on plan only 1lb lost

Its great that you can look back at your old books and see a pattern, well done on the 5lb, maybe this time you will break the pattern? we will see next week. I don not want to lose interest so soon and am going to try even harder this week to see a big improvement on my weight loss, but if I dont see it on the scales I am not going to give in, I am going to keep at it.

The way I'm looking at it, i've GOT to get into a bikini in April then I've GOT to get into a wedding dress in August. I have no choice but to lose weight!!

Maybe setting yourself a mini target would help? Like a party, holiday. My Mum buys dresses and all matching accesories a size too small so she has to stick to it :) It works for her. Good luck xx

JezVonSavage said:
Maybe setting yourself a mini target would help? Like a party, holiday.

Totally agree with this. I have no hols booked, no weddings, nothing this year so couldn't aim to anything.
So I got a few girlies together to plan a weekend away and now have something to aim for in April. Hehe.

I do have a holiday to aim for. I am going to Miami for a 2 week cruise around the Caribbean in April, so I have to be happy with the way I look because of the amount of photos that they take on the ship. I wont be the fattest one in the pictures,,,,I say,,,, I WONT BE THE FATTEST ONE IN THE PICTURES .

Good luck next week. You commented on my moan about only losing 1lb. I already feel like its going - so there's something. I'm holding out for better news next week. Hope you get some too. x

Back