1st week done and dusted

we shall have to have a race next year lol....we will stand more of a chance of surviving it by then lol

nonono no racing without me!
Evil diet buddies hehe forgetting this dumpy legged one!

I think next year we should all run a fun run.. we can and we will do this!

Silly as it seems I already feel a little fitter. I was running about after a ball with my little girl on a picnic (I was good! I ate my bar mmmm who knew that they would taste so nice after a few days, even when at first they werent that yummy? I found I was eating through her hehe packing all the foods I would of loved to eat. Strangely wasn't even tempted one bit)

I realised I was not huffing and puffing quite as much as I should of been. Was such a nice feeling.

Congratulations all on your first week! nearly there. Friday weigh in is looming - I cheated today and did a sneaky scales jig. 10lb so far.

Sarah
xx

Hello Mark, congratulations on getting through the first week. The transition period from burning the fuel coming in to burning the fuel already stored (fat) is not easy and everyone who starts on a proper VCLD deserve a medal in my opinion but it does get 100% better once our bodies adjust. And just to keep us motivated psychologically the first week does generally include a good loss on the scales!

Love Myr xxx

Hey short & dumpy, although I am sure you are going to short and goregeous shortly. A fun run would be excellent and I would love to as long as the fun run was about 100 yards. Sport and my mispent youth have accounted for my knees I am afraid. I have had a total knee replacement and the other is being done shortly.
I have had to cook for my wife so I know all about temptation but I am getting through it quite easily. Good luck on Friday, i know it is going to be a good one, keep us updated please.

Thanks Myr, I have to admit I have really enjoyed this diet as you can see the weight loss almost instantly and it is really the single most motivational factor. I have found really easy going acutally and I think this due to a positive mindset. Thanks for your well wishes

well Mister markanderl I thank you very much for your wishes for friday.. I am a little nervous.. I was so badly behaved weighing myself today.. see my temptation is not food now.. its those bleeping scales! Oh, and the tape measure!.. addicted! Keep hoping for another half inch off hehe. I have to say though I do love being able to visualise the actual loss.

Heres to us all looking gorgeous (or more gorgeous i should say ;) ) very soon
xx
Sarah

Don't think you are escaping the hypothetical fun run hehe I am sure we lovely lumpy ladies will find you a job.. cheer leading or handing out water muhaha!

Short and gorgeous, I am addicted to the scales as well, how can one not be when we can see them move everyday. I know it is going to be a let down when they stop but I am prepared for that

Are you on the ts or ws on the diet?? I think you will have losses of some sort per week even if they do stop being big losses, a loss is a loss and plus you are a guy lol they tend to lose weight a lot quicker so you will probably meet your goal quicker as well :)...good luck on the rest of the journey you have done really well up till now..:D...and i can't wait till i start my diary on friday...:)..
mwah

Hi sweet girl, I am on the total solution and I have to admit, enjoying the total cut off from food. I used to binge eat everyday, love my ice cream and a tub a day was no problem at all.
Good luck for Friday, I know it is going to go well, you sound very motivated

I hope so tooo and thank you for very much for the support...its just draggin by soo slowly lool...i want to get started on the diet and seeing the losses...i know fridays is just tomorrow but still this week has just felt like its going soo slow...i have a feeling the summer hols are going to be going by really slowly lol unless i keep myself really busy by working full time lol...
that is what i am going to be doing as well the total solution one...and i am hoping the losses are going to be half decent...hope get a stone loss in three weeks but don't know if that is too ambitious to hope for or not as on my previous diet of cd was only really 4lbs losses per week...
mwah

Oh sweet girl is today the day?!? Good luck and I am sure you will do amazingly. Just take it a day at a time, the next day and the next.
I am on the total solution too, I decided to use the three packs rather than the four as I can be a little lazy sometimes and I am sure the days I sit on my bottom I don't burn anything.

I have to say thanks to people like Isis and markanderl (as it helps having people start around the same time as me) and of course every other lovely person on this forum, the first week although it dragged a tiny little bit was made fun and I felt so supported.

First weekly weigh in and I am 13lb less of dumpyness.

Seeing the numbers on the scales I still can't quiet get my head to believe it.

We will be all thinking of you today sweet girl.. good luck and remember we are here
xx

hhehe thank you dietkitty xx
I know I did a little jig on the scales in excitement and nearly broke them.. I even inhaled every last ounce of breath my lungs could hold, even though normally I would exhale it all, hehe just in case it might weigh lol, just to make sure.

seeing it coming off makes it all worthwhile doesn't it.. even the lumps and water :D
xx

hi, well done 13 lbs is brilliant, what a great first wt loss, i'm in week 2 on TS going well, feeling a wee bit hungry at the mo but hay ho, trying to resist munching on my nails lol..have a great week

Aww thanks claireabelle... and I shall let you into my shameful secret? I seem to daily have hunger pangs! I am so glad (although that sounds mean ..) that someone else feels them too. I was beginning to think it was only my tummy that was having a tantrum.
Been drinking lots of water, and having a fair few early nights to try to beat my gurgling stomach into submisson :S
Thinking I might try to ration my bar throughout the day rather than gobble it at lunch time. Or maybe have half a soup so I can can some later.

Good luck this week xx

good idea, i keep thinking about halfing them, but when it comes to it i can't be bothered.. thats very lazy claire.. maybe i will try it tomorrow, like you drinking loads of water, feel like a fish, roll on tomorrow hey, its mainly the nights i feel hungry, in the morning i'm fine, i try and go until about 10 if i can until i have my first pack, but at night i can feel like my stomach is tring to eat itself lol xx

Back