1st week done!

Pheoby

Thats the 1st week over and by golly it was hard but stuck with and reaped the benefits today.....10lbs gone lol, so so happy!!! :bliss:

WOW that is an amazing loss well done you must be over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

well done , i have just started back on lipotrim and i had 42 pounds to lose last finishing time , now i have only 36 :))) .......... it does stay off after lipotrim

Totally over the moon,

So worth being food less lol. So many people that have done it around my area have put 1/2 or more of the weight back on but I think that they went back to their old eating habits. My habit was the wine in the evenings and then I/d have to have the crisps that automatically go with it lol. Its lipotrim and AA rolled into one.

:party0049:

Congratulations, what a fantastic first week for you. I am starting tomorrow. Feeling a bit nervous actually. Good luck for week 2.

Thanks guy.......roll on the next weigh in! xxx Good Luck Bellarae, if I can do it then anyone can! I'm kinda feeling used to it now. I have a night on the town with the girls tonight and I was the one organising it, told them I wouldn't make the meal coz of the Lt so their gonna txt me when they're on their dessert and then i'll head up lol. God normally I'd be the first one there.:party0016: ;)

Thats the 1st week over and by golly it was hard but stuck with and reaped the benefits today.....10lbs gone lol, so so happy!!! :bliss:

Hi Pheoby,
Thats amazing, I had my WI yesterday and had a very pleasing loss. Onwards and downwards as they say lol.
Elaine x
Going to get hubby to change my ticker into lbs as in kilos I think its a bit confusing and I am a near complete techo phob lol. x

:D

OMG thats really good going. This is my second time round on lt. First time I lost 9lb in the 1st week and was expecting that this time round but only lost just under 5 :( was disappointed but its better than nothing. Last time I done too much exercise and at the start of week 4 I ended up having to refeed and go back to eating but this time round ill do less exercise and get better results. Im on day 9

hi rasher you say you did too much exercize my chemist told me today that more excerize i do more loss i will have ?

im startin lipotrim tomorrow and at the mo in still confussed about what i should expect :-(

Back