1st week - Ketosis???

mollbreezer

Hi i started last friday 25th June 2010 and have now been on LT for 6 days, how will i know when ketosis has started? im feeling good no more hunger pains, the only horrid thing is the dog breath!

If you have the breath and a strange metallic taste in your mouth, I guess you might be there. Your pharmacy should be able to tell you if you take them a urine sample or the web based auction site sell urine ketone sticks if you really want to know.

Hey, Sounds like your there! They are typical signs of Ketosis, you may also start to feel thirsty all the time like i did and no amount of water will quench your thirst but it does pass. You can buy Ketostix from the chemist to test if your in Ketosis they are approx £4.50 for 50 sticks. You just wee on them and if there is a pink tint to the test area then your in ketosis. I wouldn't get them because if you stick to it they you will always be in ketosis. You may also get lots of energy too and may start to sleep better. Good luck with your weight loss journey, Nickie x x

Thanks all!

I bought these sticks and my reading was inbetween the last 2 near enough deep purple is that bad was I dehydrated, no wonder I felt so sick.

will look for these sticks- thanks all x

Back