1st week loss

kerrie30

Got weighed last night and have lost eleven and three quarter pounds YAY :scale:

But feeling really hungry today :sigh: Never mind I will just keep sipping my water and drinking me coffee.

Well done Kerrie that's a brilliant start...

Even though she has seen it before it is lovely to see the look on my CDC's face......and I have officially set a record for her group for first week weigh ins so really pleased

Kerrie . Fab loss . Yes just drink and drink so it passes , my worst time is afternoons to dinner time .

Excellent start, well done you and on setting your CDC's record!!

Georgie
x

Thanks guys. For once in my life I actually know I am going to get somewhere with this.

Still sipping me water........but I really fancy a strawberry mousse, might have to go and make it now.

Hubby has just called me, he has put on about £12 on various football bets and won £135!!!!!! I said if I wass eating he could take me out for dinne, so he is going to buy me shoes instead WOOHOO :D:D

Fantastic weight loss.
:scale:

Keep going and the hunger should go, i normally crave food and do not have the actual hunger.

Nice one with the shoes. Am sure i read this on the pink site tonight! Make sure they are expensive ones!!

GOOD LUCK with the rest of u weight loss journey. x

What a fantastic loss for your first weigh. Brilliant :)

Back