• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Week Lost 10lbs

aellon

S: 19st3lb C: 18st5lb G: 16st3lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st12lb(4.46%)
I just want to tell the world!! I had my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 10lbs. I feel so positive. I have lurked for a little while but felt the need to tell you my good news because in a way this site & along with another site where I post have really helped me get through this 1st week.

Reading all the success stories & seeing the before & after photos makes me feel like I can really do this and I feel like this is one of the places where I could come when I may need some support further down the track. So cheers!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
congratulations aellon, thats fantastic!
mini's is a great place to be, lovely people here so post often :D
good luck for week 2!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
What a fantastic first week for you aellon!!! :D

Well Done.....you must be walking on air!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lacey xx :)

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
10lbs! Wow well done you, thats amazing! Good luck for next week!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
S: 18st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.15%)
:party0049::clap::clap::clap::party0049:
Ooooh Well Done you!!!!
The first week is the toughest but now you've seen the fast results it will be easier to stick to! KEEP GOING!!!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
I just want to tell the world!! I had my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 10lbs. I feel so positive. I have lurked for a little while but felt the need to tell you my good news because in a way this site & along with another site where I post have really helped me get through this 1st week.

Reading all the success stories & seeing the before & after photos makes me feel like I can really do this and I feel like this is one of the places where I could come when I may need some support further down the track. So cheers!
Wow - this is the sort of reading that is keeping me SS'ing and smiling! Ok I might not get 10lb loss in my first wk but whatever I get will be double minimum if I was following a conventional diet (opps not saying that CD isnt conventional peeps)!

Really really really well done - I am jealous :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: but in a nice way not meanful xxx

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet

Well done!! Fabulous start!

I am C&Q by the way!!

AMAZING start to this diet,massive well done.
Give yourself a pat on the back and i'm sure this week will fly by for you xxx

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
Excellent! Thats a fabby loss, well done.

well done

10lb is fab!!! you will be so determined now to stick to it.
Lolly
xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done aellon on a terrific first weigh in!

10lbs off is WOW!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome and what a brilliant start - well done!!

Georgie
x

S: 21st8lb C: 21st4lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.32%)
Hey great start, well done!!!

I used to be a lurker and started posting recently, and its fantastic!
Support is brill!

Keep strong!!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Great loss well done!!