1st Week Lost 10lbs

Noellamon

I just want to tell the world!! I had my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 10lbs. I feel so positive. I have lurked for a little while but felt the need to tell you my good news because in a way this site & along with another site where I post have really helped me get through this 1st week.

Reading all the success stories & seeing the before & after photos makes me feel like I can really do this and I feel like this is one of the places where I could come when I may need some support further down the track. So cheers!

congratulations aellon, thats fantastic!
mini's is a great place to be, lovely people here so post often :D
good luck for week 2!

What a fantastic first week for you aellon!!! :D

Well Done.....you must be walking on air!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lacey xx :)

Way to go, girl:party0019:

10lbs! Wow well done you, thats amazing! Good luck for next week!

:party0049::clap::clap::clap::party0049:
Ooooh Well Done you!!!!
The first week is the toughest but now you've seen the fast results it will be easier to stick to! KEEP GOING!!!

I just want to tell the world!! I had my first weigh in tonight & I've lost 10lbs. I feel so positive. I have lurked for a little while but felt the need to tell you my good news because in a way this site & along with another site where I post have really helped me get through this 1st week.

Reading all the success stories & seeing the before & after photos makes me feel like I can really do this and I feel like this is one of the places where I could come when I may need some support further down the track. So cheers!

Wow - this is the sort of reading that is keeping me SS'ing and smiling! Ok I might not get 10lb loss in my first wk but whatever I get will be double minimum if I was following a conventional diet (opps not saying that CD isnt conventional peeps)!

Really really really well done - I am jealous :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: but in a nice way not meanful xxx

Well done!! Fabulous start!

I am C&Q by the way!!

AMAZING start to this diet,massive well done.
Give yourself a pat on the back and i'm sure this week will fly by for you xxx

Excellent! Thats a fabby loss, well done.

well done

10lb is fab!!! you will be so determined now to stick to it.
Lolly
xxx

Well done aellon on a terrific first weigh in!

10lbs off is WOW!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Welcome and what a brilliant start - well done!!

Georgie
x

Hey great start, well done!!!

I used to be a lurker and started posting recently, and its fantastic!
Support is brill!

Keep strong!!

Great loss well done!!

Back