1st week, mid week jitters

NatalieR

Am I alone or does everyone suffer from this. I keep hopping on and off my scales and they don't show a change (yes i know i shouldn't!!)

In theory i know i have to have lost weight. Before i used to eat no breakfast then a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar, then a thick white bread sandwich with ham, salad and mayo followed by more crisps. Then a snack when i got in followed by a pretty bad high fat calorie dinner.

Now breakfast is a weetabix, milk and sliced banana, fruit mid morning. Pasta measured out with salad for lunch with a WW yogurt, fruit in the afternoon, then grilled chicken, roasted vegetables and brown rice measured out for dinner.

I am eating my full 26 weeks but does anyone else get a mid week jitter? Please tell me i am normal!

x

I totally understand what your saying as I felt exactly the same in my first week!!! I'd been on SW for around 10 weeks before I switched to WW and really struggled so I was feeling very upset and disheartened..... Prior to my first weigh in at WW I was convinced I hadn't lost anything, so much so that I was on the verge of tears!!!! Completely ridiculous as I'd stuck to it and lost 6 lbs in my first week!!!!!

If you've stuck to it huni it WILL come off!!!! Good luck on your journey Xxxxx

I'm on day 5 of first week and the last 2 days have been hard, we can do it though, stick with it, it's worth it!

Thanks NatalieR!!! :) that photo was taken in April 2011 for my sisters hen do and I cried my eyes out on my mum because I felt so much bigger than everyone else...... Makes me sad because looking at the photo now I can see I wasn't really big at all!!! That's what I wanna get back to and only 13lbs to go :)

Think I need to accept that at 5 ft 10 height with hips, boobs and a bum I'm never gonna be a size 8/10 like my friends...... I'll settle for an average 12 any day!!! :) Xxxxx

I'm size 14/16 and really would like to be a 10

Back