1st week of inch loss plan

Hello everyone,

I joined Rosemary Conley classes last night so today is my first proper day. How is everyone else getting on with the first 2 weeks of being on 1200 cals?

Laura x

Hi Laura

I'm new to this forum but have been with Rosemary Conley for 18 months! I started the new inch loss plan last Wednesday and lost 3.5lb this week!! One lady in our class joined last week and lost 8.5lb!! The first two weeks are extremely tough - but very worth it! After a couple of days I started to feel fitter in all ways and I'm even drinking water now (unheard of before!!). I have had to cheat a couple of times, but with something like a tangerine. Try not to have anything in the house that you might cheat with and fill yourself up with veges where poss!! Good luck!

Catherine

Hi

I got weighed in and have lost 7lbs in 6 days on inch loss plan - and that was with some cheating too!

Really chuffed and motivated for next week, may even do some exercise this week too! :D

All the best, let us know how you get on

Linz
x

Well done to both of you!

If I do half as good as you too when I get weighed in next Tuesday I'll be chuffed. I was really tempted to go and buy a chocolate bar today but instead I had some water, went for a walk and it passed. Glad I did now :)

Hope you're really proud of resisting the temptation of buying choccy!! You need t keep telling yourself everyday what an achievement you made!!!! Just one more weekend for me without the old alcohol, then I can have a glass a day - yippeeee!! :D

Back