1st week restart results

JessR

Back on the 810 plan properly now and got weighed this morning = 5.5 lb off :flirt2:. So pleased. I feel like the switch has been turned on and my head is in the right frame of mind to do this diet now.

Hoping to make it to my goal weight this time and not stop once I start to feel comfortable in my clothes again! Does anyone else do this too, get to a certain size and then feel better and just stop?

I love coming on here to read everyones success stories, gives me such inspiration. I want to be able to write my own success story in a few months time.

well done thats fab, what do u eat on typical day, am trying ss but its so hard

On a typical day (in fact most days) I have a shake for breakfast, usually a banana tetra or a chocolate tetra made into a hot chocolate. These are the only shakes I like now, I have gone off of the others. I'll have a banana as a mid morning snack then a chocolate bar for lunch. In the afternoon I will have an apple then for supper either chicken and veg/salad or tuna salad. The weight does come off slower than SS, but I don't want to do SS as I do enjoy my evening meal. I also find that this fits in well with my family.

Well done. Keep up the good work. I do feel like that sometimes but this time I want to reach goal so I can say to myself that I at least I achieved one of my goals for this year.

I want to do the 810 plan as I want to do some light exercises, would be interesting to see how much weight u loose on a weekly bases. Ur first lost is brilliant. Keep us updated and well done again.

well done on your loss fabulous x

Well done! See you are back "in the zone" again. I hope to join you in a week or so when life changes again! Massive well done as I know how difficult it can be to restart:)

Back