1st week success

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Rebsalward, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Rebsalward

Rebsalward Member

Yippee. Did it and sorry to say, found it so easy on sole source, lost 8lbs in my first week. I cant believe it. Only another 92 to go. Have discussed with cc and decided to only weigh on a two weekly basis, in that way my losses (hopefully) will seem huge. :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Netty, Well done on your first week weighin you have done briliantly. Im back on day 1 today so hopefully i will have a loss like yours next week. x
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on your first week - really glad it was easy for you.

I agree, with two weeks between weigh ins it will give nice losses! After my next weigh in next week, I will only be seeing my CDC once a month as she is quite a journey out from me and I need to save fuel!! I think as long as I keep in touch with her, it will be really nice weighing in monthly!

Lots of luck for the rest of your journey x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.