1st week weigh in at Weight Watchers

ellabella

Today was my first week weigh in at Weight Watchers. The scale said that I dropped 4.8 pounds. Last week when I went into Weight Watchers I ate before I went in, and the scale revield that I weighed about 183 pounds. Now, I am scared that that was not my true weight because I had ate, and when I went in today I did not eat before I went in except for super early in the morning, and it said I weighed about 178. I am scared that I truly didn't lose anything. I hope you guys understand what I mean. Maybe I am just not use to this kind of success.. and that's why I am thinking this way. I don't know:confused:

first of all, well done on your weight loss. Stop being down on yourself right now. Enjoy your success and let it motivate you to another fabulous weight loss. Whether you eating and weighing in made the difference is something you may never know and dont need to know. You lost 4.8lbs and thats something to be proud of. Keep up the good work and look forward to hearing more of your story as you continue on your journey. xoxo

Congratulations! Well done!

It might take a week or so to get into a routine, especially on your weigh in day. I would suggest you follow the same routine each time - that way, you will probably feel much better and less worried about the true results.

I always think that the weigh in only reveals numbers.... gadge your weight loss by how your clothes feel too. At times we show weight gain when we've been so good - always good to keep an eye on the inches lost too.

good luck and hey, you're LIGHTER already!! :bliss::bliss::

Back