1ST WEEK WEIGH IN LOST 12LBS

dollfaces

hey guys went to my first week weigh in and ive lost 12lbs:love047:

im soo happy, it has made me evn more determined to make me do better next week.

my cambridge counsellor is amazing and if it wasnt for her support throughout the week i wouldnt have done it.:party0023:
quick question? considering going to a few aerobics and yoga classes this week just to maintain this level of weightloss..do u think ill be alright guys and will exercise help in any way or should i just stick to ss and keep relaxing??

Last edited:
Hi Dollfaces,
That is brill, you must be totally chuffed on the 12lb loss - what a difference that makes even in clothes (even if they stop the pinching and marks around the body - anything is accepted)

Back on the CD journey again today, at least day 1 under my belt - though will admit think I have had more headaches than usual when starting it...

congrats on your weightloss hun thats amazing

hey twiggy,
so is this your first day doing the diet??..if it is the headaches will pass after day one or two, just drink loadsa water at least 2 litres a day and ull b fine. yeah i can feel the weight loss in my clothes but ive still got a longggg way to go...i weighd in at 15stone so in total ive 5 stone to loose.

im here for you wen u need any support coz i know @ times it can b tough.

xxx

Back